Tidewater Beach Resort
US$404
US$376
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Bay Point Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$290
US$256
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$159
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
ComfortSuites
US$274
US$254
Hampton.com
US$335
US$305
US$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$245
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$368
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolgreat unitmovie theatercorner unitnice resortwest endbedroom baththe wi filower flooracross the streetwinn dixiefamily vacationwasher dryerhigh risetoilet paperbeautiful beachspring break
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Stayed from Aug 23-25 in unit 2915. I was first booked into a unit on the 30th Floor but after hearing how noisy the appliances and bedroom fan were, the receptionist moved down to the 29th Floor. The unit was clean, nice furnishings the carpets had a few stains but overall not bad for the price and beautiful view. Cons...The trash chute. That smell could gag a maggot. It was emanating the whole floor, bad. Please do something about that resort quest...please!!!!

Room Tip: Get a room in the middle part of the building, to avoid the trash chute.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank Morgan724
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My family and I stayed at Tidewater Beach Resort in July. It has some good points but several problems as well. We stayed in room 207 the condo had a horrible smell in the master bed room and bath. I complained everyday for the first 3 days. They sent someone to look at it and all they said was nothing they could do it was something with sewage. I bought everything to try to get rid of the smell with little luck. The resort itself was very nice The pool, fitness center, and beach all nice. Unlike some places we have said before the is no front desk staff after 5 so if you have a problem you have to call the after hours help not helpful. The front desk staff not helpful or friendly when they were there.

Room Tip: Maybe rent through individual.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Trish975
Reviewed 20 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at Tidewater in Unit #0208 and absolutely loved it. Breathtaking views of the coast, balconies in every unit, incredible pool and sauna access. We loved everything about it. It was just like having our own home right on the beach. No complaints here whatsoever. Great location. Close to Pier Park and several restaurants but not right in the middle of all of the crowds. We plan to go back to Tidewater for our family vacations every year. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
10  Thank katiej711
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We just returned from a week at the Tidewater Resort. I was very skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. Our condo was beautiful and very clean. The kitchen was well stocked. The resort staff was very friendly and helpful and we saw people cleaning the common areas quite often. We were on the 8th floor and never waited more than 3 or 4 minutes for the elevator, but they were very hot. My only real (but minor) complaint is there are no markings on the parking garage to tell you what level you're on. The resort was not super crowded during our week, which I'm sure had a lot to do with the how pleasant our stay was. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank kytravelmom
Reviewed 27 July 2011

**WAS TOLD THIS WAS A NEW PROPERTY**I have used Resort Quest many times in the past at other locations. Room was filthy, elevators were so slow you need an extra day of vacation, staff just blames the owners for condo being a dump and says there is nothing they can do to help us. The "guests" do not matter at this dive. I'll never do business with Resort Quest again. I'm guessing the 5 star reviews on here are just Resort Quest's staff writing so they can sucker people into renting there. Run don't walk from this dump.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family