“Amazing ”

Kobe Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Food was absolutely excellent best hibachi my family has ever had. We ate all different types of food and everything was amazing. Scallops, shrimp, and steak was our favorite. Also loved Cajun roll and lobster roll.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Just got home from a nice dinner at this place tonight. The place was a little busy. Waited a little while to get our food was everything was really good! I got the Kobe Delight and my husband ordered Filet Mignon. The steak was so tender, my chicken and shrimp was really good too. Plenty of left-overs for the next day. I am going to keep coming back to this place. I just wish they have a better parking space though.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I love the people, the atmosphere, and the food.

Every time I visit we go here, about twice a year. Adi always remembers me and is the kindest man.

See you in the summer!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

The service is by far outstanding, the sushi is phenomenal, and the hibachi is great. You always leave with plenty to take home. The place is not updated but don't let the appearance fool you.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

We came here as a couple for the hibachi experience. Our cook Oli did a fine job preparing the meals. We had the steak and shrimp hibachi and the chicken and tuna hibachi. We were so pleased with the taste and service that we decided to bring the kids the following day for a lunch hibachi. The waitress told us lunch was served from 11 am and 2 pm. Next day we arrived at 1:45 pm. The waitress from the previous evening was there, and she as well as the host, refused to give our family a table. They said lunch was over and that they only have one hibachi cook for lunch and he was currently busy on another table. That was extremely disappointing. We wished they had at least told us that we needed to be there by a certain time to guarantee the hibachi experience. It is not our fault they only have one cook for lunch.