Open today: 07:00 - 18:30

More Info
from US$37.45
More Info
1,612 results
All reviews sunset cruise captain and crew beautiful sunset rum punch great trip next year dolphin tour panama city dolphins boat fun blast sails pcb
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

The sunset boat ride was great! I felt safe, even when the boat start rocking a little bit in the middle of the ocean (the winds were iffy lol). The bartenders were sooo nice!! They even took us some pictures and danced with the people on the boat! The only thing I suggest is using an updated playlist!

Date of experience: April 2021
islandtimesailingpcb, General Manager at Island Time Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Alexis, thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you had a good time with us on the sunset cruise. Come sail with us again in the future!

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Though we did have a fun expensive, there was really nothing to see besides a few hermit crabs and one star fish at shell island.
I would suggest that some sort of slip resistant material be put on the stairs between levels, I took a nasty fall down those stairs ended up with scraps and bruises on my back and elbow

Date of experience: April 2021
islandtimesailingpcb, General Manager at Island Time Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Glad to hear that you were able to find some hermit crabs and a star fish. Sometimes the sea creatures really make you have to hunt them down! However, most times they are pretty easy to find. I am truly sorry though that you slipped and injured yourself on the stairs. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration to ensure customer safety for the future. Get well soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved this experience! The crew was awesome! The views were incredible! Seeing the dolphins in their natural environment was the best!

Date of experience: April 2021

Brandy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your time. Come sail with us again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

She’ll island was awesome but the dolphin watching was amazing. We seen so many. The crew was great and very friendly. They helped keep the littles on board entertained.

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Glad you guys were able to see some dolphins with us. Come sail with us again in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

This sunset cruise was so beautiful and awesome I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who wants to plan a trip to Panama City Beach Florida

Date of experience: April 2021
islandtimesailingpcb, General Manager at Island Time Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

We appreciate the 5 star review. The crew and I are happy to hear the wonderful time you had with us. Come see us again!!