All reviews parking garage across the street sky bridge kiddie pool bunk beds zero entry owned condo washer and dryer fitness center time share your luggage nice resort short drive during spring break great condo full kitchen balcony
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Furniture was so dingy didn't even want to sit in on it. Carpet and walls disgusting. Don't stay in room 2125. Felt gross just being in there. Outside of resort and pool were nice. Pictures we were showed was nothing like we got.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurajk200
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Beware of room 532! Do not let them put you in that room. This is my second stay at Emerald Beach Resort. My first stay back in 2013 was pretty good. So, this review is mostly about room #532. First of all, I think that is the dirtiest carpet I have ever seen, and I am not a clean freak by any means. We tried to get our room changed, but there were not any other rooms available. The bad thing about booking through this place is that you don't know what room you are getting till you get there. So, I guess it is then too late to do anything about it. Anyway, I will never stay there again. Also it is like a maze to get to your room. There are several twists and turns, multiple elevators, escalators, etc. Its a major ordeal to go anywhere in this so called resort.

Room Tip: I recommend renting through VRBO. So you can talk to the actual owner of the condo.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sissy2120
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Emerald Beach Resort but many times in Panama City. I will have to say that being on "Miracle Strip", I was a little anxious. I'm not a party atmosphere person and don't like huge crowds and lots of noise.

I chose this unit because it fit my time frame and budget. I'm glad it did. I read reviews of the resort after I rented so I knew to try and park on the 3rd floor of the garage. I knew there would be multiple elevator/escalator rides if I chose to use the skybridge and not cross the street. It was a little time consuming but I was on vacation to relax so I didn't let it stress me.

The unit is a 1 bedroom with bunks and a pull out queen sofa. It is decorated beautifully without the bright beachy colors. It was definitely a beach feel but very calming with warm tones. There was plenty of room for 6 people.

I stayed a week and the only drawbacks I could find was there is not a big pantry if you bring a lot of food for a week and if you had a lot of luggage there was not a lot of space to store it. Neither of these bothered me or my family.

After walking across the skybridge, you can take the stairs to the left of the escalator, go down 1 floor and when you open the door you are at the room. The unit is located in an alcove near the stairs and elevators and you don't here any of the street noise that other units do when they are open to the road. I heard the garbage shoot door and other balcony doors but overall it was a quiet unit.

All of my nervousness disappeared and I truly enjoyed this unit. It is on my list for return visits if I can get the same unit.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2015

We've just returned from a glorious week at the Emerald Beach resort. I hadn't been to PCB in 24 years so I wasn't sure where to stay. I rented Unit 428 from Southern Resorts. The whole experience was easy with them and the unit was exactly as described online and in pictures. The condo was nicely decorated, very clean and the views...OMG! Close to Pier Park, easy zip over to the bypass, close to numerous restaurants. I will be back.

Room Tip: Rent from private owner
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

We went the first week of June in 2015. This place was really great. Clean rooms great service and breath taking view especially at sunset. The only problem we had was the beach access from our place was under repairs but was not really a problem just a little farther walk. I would highly recommended staying here and will look into staying here again when we come back if available.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family