Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$316
Hotels.com
US$369
US$296
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$146
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$268
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$147
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$241
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$319
US$295
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$368
Priceline
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$278
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelnice flat screenfront desknewer hotelstayed for one nighthotel is cleanthe general managerking suitefree breakfastandrews state parkloved this hotelhot breakfastplace to stayyogurtsmall poolconvenient locationa great stay
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is only about 1 test old. Overall experience was very positive reward clean spacious.the staff was friendly and helpful and overall hotels quiet the hotel is situated between two major roads are getting in and out can be a little challenging especially during heavy traffic

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The hotel was clean and conveniently located. I cannot say enough about the staff. I called ahead of time to adjust my reservation and Theresa was so friendly and helpful (I mentioned that I needed a razor and she had a courtesy shaving pack for me at check in) and then when we arrived, the front desk staff was so courteous and friendly, especially Lala, who gave us a courtesy upgrade to a suite and offered great advice on dining options and directions, etc. Such a great stay. It was a short ride to the beach and local restaurants. Couldn't be happier with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn is only a year old so it is clean and up-to-date. Conveniently located in between Hwy 98 and Front Beach Road, it is also close to Thomas Drive and Gulf Coast State College. We were upgraded to a king suite on the top floor which was roomy and comfortable. We did not experience any problems with noise. The breakfast was standard fare and the pool was very nice. Sam at the Front Desk was especially courteous and friendly. He called me by name my entire stay and made me feel welcome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Clay W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stayed. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. See you soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I stayed here from July 10th-14th while attending a business conference in Panama City Beach. I initially had reservations at another hotel, but changed to Fairfield because it had better reviews. I'm so glad I did.The hotel seems to be located on the outskirts of city limits, so the beach is a few miles away. For me, this wan't a problem, but some tourists might find this an inconvenience if they are looking to be right on the beach or closer to the beach. The area is safe and only a few miles from some nice restaurants and shopping (on a strip called Back Beach Road).

Check-in was easy, not even five minutes. The hotel places a hold of $10 for incidentals, but was soon as you check out, that hold is lifted. The front desk associates are very friendly. The only snafu I experienced was that the hotel inadvertently charged my card for a portion of the stay (the organization hosting my conference was footing the bill). I explained the situation, and within 20 minutes it was resolved and the funds were placed back into my account. The manager profusely aplogized for the oversight.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The walls are a little thin, but how bothersome this is depends on your neighbors. The rooms are equipped with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. The beds are comfortable and have a variety of pillows so you can adjust your comfort level for sleeping. The cool thing about the TV is that in addition to regular channels, you can watch Youtube and access your Netflix account.

The free breakfast has a nice variety of food, whether it's waffles, oatmeal, fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, or cereal. It has something for everyone, and the seating area is nice. It does get busy, so as soon as you get to the dining area, grab a seat. Free copies of USA Today are available in the lobby.

Would highly recommend Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am planning on coming back next March and will definitely book a room here for my stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vlmiller
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great hotel! New, clean, well appointed. Hot breakfast was good, a little crowded but it was July 4th weekend. We only stayed one night, but it was a great hotel. Nice staff, pool, laundry. Enjoyed our stay....

Room Tip: avoid the room next to the elevator, very noisy. Had to be moved.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Clay W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The 4th was busy due to everyone wanting to be on the beach. We can't wait to see you again real soon!