“Captain's Table - Zigi/Cyprus”

Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 268 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant is a seafood restaurant in historic St. Andrews area of Panama City that serves fresh, local seafood. Our restaurant has been family-owned and operated since 1967. Since the beginning, we have aimed to provide the freshest, local seafood that is caught off of our own boats. Our menu includes a variety of favorites, including our famous grouper throats, crab claws, raw and baked oysters, grilled fish, and more. Bring your friends, or the whole family and enjoy a delicious meal in our fun, family-friendly atmosphere. Captain's Table Fish House Restaurant -- from our boats to your plate!
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“Captain's Table - Zigi/Cyprus”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Captain's Table Fish Restaurant is situated in the traditional fishing village of Zigi halfway between Limassol and Larnaca, in Cyprus. I was there on Saturday evening with my friends. The fish and sea food was very fresh and delicious. It is a fact that eating fish in a fishing village creates a different vibration in the air which makes you enjoy your meal more. The soft breeze coming from the sea, the smell of the sea and the fishing boats floating under the stars make your meal an unforgettable experience. Altogether the atmosphere, the food and the price were really good.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank oya_10

West Chester, Ohio, United States
“Very good.”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Really enjoyed the seafood. Definitely a local restaurant, and has local favorites like mullet and grouper's throat. A little pricey, but if you can't get in at Hunt's across the street, just head on over.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Yummyy !!!! The best in pc !”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We went early - had only been open 1 hr and all I wanted to try was the grouper throat -- heard it was amazing !!! Well I guess cuz they were already sold out !!!

Had fried catfish -- soooo good ! The shrimp were amazing !!

Huge portions !!!

Very small hole in the wall -- no atmosphere but who cares cuz it was grt !!
All the locals go here -- not a tourist trap !!

A must eat friends !!!!!

• Visited April 2012
“A good experience away from the touristy stops on PCB”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I ran into a guy who was born and raised Panama City. He told me to get away from young kids cruising, tourists and the beach and come across the bridge to St Andrews and try Captains Table. As I come here to PCB year after year, I get bored with the same stops. So i find myself going over to St Andrews for dinner more often.

Capt. Table was a good experience. Mom and pop feel and atmosphere. Oysters were great. Shrimp and.scallops, grilled sauteed very good. Food was good but felt the price was no better than on the beach. I was told it was more reasonable but not sure about that. With that said, I will going back to St Andrews for another dinner.

Stephensburg, Kentucky, United States
“BETTER THEN PW'S”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is the kind of reaturant I have been looking for while on vacation in Panama, great food & reasonable in price. My whole family enjoyed their food. We had already tried Pineapple Willies, which I was told later by a local that it was just a tourist trap & I agreed.We got a lot more food at the Captain Table & at a fraction of the cost compared to PW's. We will go here everytime we come back to Panama.

• Visited July 2012