“Favorite Pizza Place!”

Hungry Howies Of Palmetto
Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Palmetto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 November 2015

My husband and I just arrived in Palmetto for the winter, and a neighbor recommended Hungry Howie's. The staff is friendly, the salad bar is immaculate and foods are replenished constantly. There are no less than ten different kinds of hot pizza on the pizza bar, along with two pastas and Howie's yummy breadsticks. There were three soups to choose from (I highly recommend the minestrone!), and our waitress, Donna, assured us that if we wanted a pizza that wasn't on the pizza bar, she'd have one made at no extra charge. Then there's the dessert pizza bar...chocolate, cherry, and apple pizzas, and warm cinnamon rolls! The restaurant is adjoined by a bar, and sports are on multiple TV's. We saw families, singles, couples and snowbirds at Howie's, and everyone enjoyed the food. Donna and other wait staff keep clean plates on the table at all times and are quick to clear used plates. This will be a weekly hang out for us!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Variety of pizzas--ask and they will prepare a choice for you, Clean. Friendly. Pizza is good flavored. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

This is a fun place to eat. Service is very friendly. Pizza and noodles are always fresh with a good selection. The salad bar is good to and has the essential items. And they have beer too!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Good but wait for the fresh stuff. Some pizza has been under the lamp too long. Good price. Salad has good variety and the service is good.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

They have an all-you-can-eat pizza and salad buffet for around 10 bucks. The food is okay. You can also order from their regular menu, which has average prices for subs, sandwiches and salads. The establishment is divided into two parts: a dining area for families and a large sports bar with big-screen TVs. I've only been to the sports bar since I usually go their by myself, but I've had the buffet and I've ordered things off their menu.