“Great little hidden treasure”
Review of Crusader Cafe

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Czech
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We loved this place! The girl and guy behind the counter were so friendly. Our food was made as we ordered it, and they offered fresh homemade sides to go with our sandwiches. It was just enough for us for lunch.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

This is my favorite breakfast place ever. Martin is a great guy and makes me special omelettes.

I had a dinner party for seven people a month ago. The food was gourmet..chicken paprikosh and broiled shrimp with a special Florida salad.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Service was good and the menu is very varied and good. It is located in an old office building which gives the owners some problems, the food is made to order, while excellent service is a little on the slow side. Should allow a little more time if you plan to go there.

1  Thank edbenn007
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Over priced very bland food! I left still hungry from the tiny portions served. The wait time for the food was ridiculous. I wont be back!

1  Thank bigrob027
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My husband and I got a couple of sandwiches to go. The Crusader Club and the Italian Wrap. The ingredients were so fresh and the flavors were amazing. The focaccia bread was incredible! The potato salad was delicious as well. We will definitely be returning. Our only complaint is that they are closed on Saturdays.

1  Thank Dotty M