“Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The Best Fish and Seafood ever
we always go there for Special Occasion and if company’s in town
Love their cucumber salad and tomato salad.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Had the Thai fry Lane Snapper it was incredible! Service was great! We had a girls trip and this was our first time in. We will DEF be back!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Had the Thai Fry whole fried snapper which was the best I have ever had. The cheese grits and hush puppies were perfectly done. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 24 June 2018

From the outside it looks small but once inside there is ample places to sit. Fast friendly service. I got the grilled redfish with the cucumber and tomato salad. I could of eaten a pound of each! This is something no other place offers. It's only open 5 to 9 pm. My new favorite place to dine when in the area!

1  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I enjoyed my Mangrove Snapper, and my wife's blackened Ed Fish was also pretty good. Now for the troubling part; The Clam House offered "Champagne Snapper". When I questioned the waited he simply said it was a wide fish and had more meat than other snappers. When I pressed him for details and explained that I couldn't find any reference to such a species and asked if it was their preparation that made it "champagne" he informed me that "some people call it Porgie". OH COME ON!!! Porgie is not related to Snapper! This makes me question every other fish on their menu.