“Keep Up The Grape Work!👍🍻🍷”

Seagrape Seafood Market
Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

First off I would like to say I have been coming to the Seagrape since they opened over a year ago. They always have a great selection of fresh fish which I have been picking up for my wife and I almost every Friday. Natalie, Helen(owner) and Ted are such great local people and are so helpful in describing the types of fish they have on hand. House made crab cakes are awesome and pastrami smoked salmon is addictive. I finally was able to bring my wife for lunch the other day and it was outstanding. Natalie took care of us from start to finish. Ahi tuna appetizer was perfectly cooked raw and seared on the outside. The blackened grouper Rueben rocked the house. Secret is get it "Palmetto style". My wife's fish sandwich was a blurr it was gone so fast. My biggest regret was not coming for lunch months ago. This is a small establishment so get here early for lunch or you may have to wait. I hope you all visit and support our local businessmen and women. I cannot speak highly enough about this place and they can't survive without us. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Seagrape Seafood Market is a well-kept secret in Palmetto. It is just a few blocks up from Regatta Point Marina ... which is why their seafood is so fresh. You will not be disappointed by any of the Chef's Daily Specials and you won't find a better source for fresh fish to take home and cook.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Helen, the owner, really pays attention to detail from the extreme freshness of her seafood, wonderful helpful attitude, catering business, and now even a little restaurant serving some of her homemade chow. I buy her pastrami-style lox by the pound and even bring it back up north with me! All of her other fish, etc., is fresh and delicious. She sells some excellent wines by the bottle and has occasional wine tastings with little homemade tidbits. You won't be disappointed in this lovely fish market/restaurant!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Had grouper sandwich ... fresh and super delicious. Quick service beautiful atmosphere of a small boutique seafood shop. Please don't look for this place cause I don't want to have to wait for lunch when everyone starts to go there lol. Go you will love it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We've never purchased any sea food here that was less than 100% fresh and great tasting. The owner we understand has degree in marine biology so this helps with fish selections to make sure customers get the "good stuff" !!

Date of visit: March 2017