“Great pizza!”
Review of La mora italiana

La mora italiana
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had "Wayne's" pizza. It was delicious. Loved the crust. Had a simple house salad and bread and enjoyed those as well. The service was timely and courteous. The atmosphere is casual. Easy parallel parking available on 95th Ave accessed from 174th Street east of US 1 on the back side of the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Can't beat fresh ingredients! Wood oven Pizzas are amazing. Chef's pasta dishes are generous and authentic. Family owned you may have to wait when they are busy but is WELL WORTH IT! Deserts are yummy!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We went with friends who frequent La Mora and who recommended the pizzas. Ottima pizza! Most pizzas leave you with a heavy, bloated feeling. Not here. My wife and I shared a Hawaiian pizza which was absolutely delicious. But, we also came away with a very satisfied, not bloated or overstuffed feeling. It was like no other pizza we have had and I say that in the best light possible. The interaction with the owner and other personnel was a very pleasant bonus. It was worth returning to Miami if only for this gem.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This a really great authentic Italian food. This restaurante is part of a lovey Italian family. All pizzas are amazing

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017

My uncle who lives in this area tried La Mora because he was in the search for a new pizza place where he and his family could eat good pizza since he wasn't very satisfied with other pizza places. After his first visit, not only did he continue to frequent the establishment, but he recommended it to us. Let me say that the pizza was amazing and my favorite out of the ones I tried so far is the "La Mora" pizza- it was simply delightful! The ingredients were fresh and the pizza itself was unique compared to other pizzas I have eaten before. The fresh cream adds a real kick to the pizza! Also, for desserts we tried the "Pizza Nutella" and it was amazing! The service was also very intimate and the owners were very friendly. They are kind and passionate about the restaurant. Every chance I get I now come here for pizza and each time I can't enough of the food or the service.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to La mora italiana? Share your experiences!