“Great service and food!”

Joey D's Chicago Eatery and Pizzaria
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 13 January 2017

My family dined there last night and all had something different. My daughter had the calzone. I had the Stromboli, which you cant find at a lot of places. It was also good. My husband had the Quesadas, hold the onions! He said they were good and was very appreciative that they could hold the onions, as that is not always an option in restaurants. That means the quesa was made fresh! My son had the boneless wings and loved them! The service was awesome with a young and super sweet waitress.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We really didn't like much from here. The cheese curds were okay but honestly, Sonic made a better Chicago Dog than this place. My wife's Italian Wedding soup was like garlic water and the greek salad didn't have fresh ingredients. To be fair, we didn't try the Chicago Style pizza but the couple we were with said the pizza wasn't very good here so we went to other menu items instead.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

this is our first time ordering from joey d's. we had some difficulty with the menu . the number of pizza toppings was confusing. the taste of our carry out order was good plenty of cheese and good sauce. I surprised and disappointed to discover that the mushroom topping was from a can. this was a big turn-off for me. if I do order from them again I will not order with mushrooms.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We went for an early dinner and was able to get the Monday lunch special, 10 inch personnel pizza with choice of 2 topping. We both ordered a pizza, one pizza would have been enough with an individual salad. Salad's are a little pricey.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

12 of us went last Monday night. The wings are some of the best we have had anywhere. Others in our group had Pizza and burgers. All said the food was served hot and was very good. Couple good food with cold beer and a outstanding evening was had by all.