“Tasty and very reasonably priced!”
Review of Fireside Pizza

Fireside Pizza
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Always looking for a new pizza place. I tried going to Fireside Pizza 2 or 3 times before I actually got to eat there. They are closed on Mondays, They don't open most days until 4pm. There are 3 seating choices: indoor, outdoor, open-air under cover. I really wanted to try their pizza and ordered a small with 1/2 cheese and 1/2 pepperoni and a seltzer as a drink. When the pizza arrived, it was hot....definitely not sitting around for a while. The pizza was delicious. A good amount of cheese, tasty sauce and cooked just right. When the bill came, I was surprised at how reasonable things were. Just over $10 for a small pie and a drink!!! Amazing!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

First time here! We rode our bikes on the trail and took a little detour and stopped here!! Super glad we did!! Service was really good and the atmosphere was great!!! We had the margarita pizza and it was Amazing!!! Being from Chicago it’s hard to find a pizza place that I love and this nailed it!! Can’t wait to go back! The crust was on point and the ingredients were perfect!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Excellent wings, pizza and garlic knots. Beer selection excellent, friendly to dogs, and service was excellent.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I have had pizza here many times before. I was looking forward to their new cauliflower pizza dough. I got a small pizza and it was $20. Way over rated and way too expensive for what you get. Not impressed with the service there either. Questioned the pizza when I picked it up and was not impressed at all with the quality. One of the reasons I go there is for a quality pizza. Standards have gone way down. Not going out of my way to get their pizza anymore. My Supremo pizza was gross.

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My wife and I have been back there once a week since our first visit. The pizza is always great. I asked my wife if she wanted to try somewhere else, she said why do that, this is the best.