“Great Happy Hour spot!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: There is no food like the special Italian grilled entrees and dishes you can enjoy at BRIO Tuscan Grille at Palm Beach Gardens Mall. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Palm Beach Gardens Mall, you can enjoy healthy and tasty dishes from tour Italian menu. Join us on the patio or dine-in today! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

From 3:30PM - 6:30PM the bar is the place to be - their happy hour menu can't be beat! Nothing over $6 and great portions. Also nice for brunch or lunch with good-sized portions that leave enough to take home. My favorite is the Beef Carpaccio appetizer or the Burger on the bar menu and the Chicken Limone for either brunch or lunch. The same item is more expensive on the dinner menu, but not much larger in portion size so lunch is a great savings. Nice atmosphere, especially if it's cool enough to sit outside. Great service too!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We noticed this place while shopping in the mall and thought it would be a nice place for dinner. We couldn't have been more correct. We were shown to our table by a very congenial hostess, and our waiter (I think his name was Christian) almost immediately appeared to take our drink order. By the time he arrived with our drinks, we were prepared to order. I ordered the Bruschetta appetizer for us, the soup of the day for me, as well as the Crab Cakes. My wife had the Wedge Salad, and the Single Center Cut Pork Chop (who eats two of those monsters).

The Bruschetta was wonderful and (for us) unusual. They were impeccably prepared and presented; 3 with roasted peppers and mozzarella; 3 with tomato and dressing; and 3 with arugula and a marvelous dressing I couldn't place.

My wife's Wedge Salad was prepared and presented as you might imagine. When I asked how it was, her rolling eyes told me all I needed to know. The Pork Chop was huge with beautiful grill marks. My wife likes her pork chop a little more well done, so we sent it back. It came back almost immediately, delivered by the manager, and was prepared to her taste. It was delicious and juicy. If she had a complaint, it was that the mashed potatoes we too salty, but overall, she loved her meal.

My soup was Italian Wedding soup and was quite good, although it was not as I or my family prepare it. If there was escarole in it, I didn't see it. Much to my delight, my Crab Cake was primarily fresh sweet Crab. Accompanying the crab was a mix of vegetables dominated by potatoes. They were absolutely delicious and I couldn't stop eating them.

Our experience at Brio was an excellent one. Our waiter, although not necessary from our perspective, reduced the bill by $10 for the salty potatoes. I added the $10 to his tip. We will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Brios is my most frequent choice for lunch with friends. We like the Italian food, pasta and salads, a glass of wine, unhurried atmosphere, thoughtful and courteous service, comfortable seating...makes a pleasant outing more pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Great place, great food.
Had an absent minded waitress who served the wrong dish to my guest but she was a good sports and ate it. The place didn't bill us for it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice. I personally wouldn't rave about it, but I think a lot of people may find it to be great. I like my food with a little more kick, but a lot of people enjoy the taste. If only their drinks were as friendly as their staff.

Date of visit: April 2017