“Great Greek”
Review of Ollo Fresh

Ollo Fresh
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Located in the Gardens mall with lots of other fast food nearby, this place really stands out. Food is terrific and if shoppers want lesser choices, they just miss out. Service was good and not a long wait to eat.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I love this place. Great greek food prepared on a line just like chipotle. Have a greek gyro bowl with all the toppings and fixings you would like...............

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We skipped the long line at Chik-fil-a and tried this place next door instead. I had the chicken skewer platter with Greek salad and brown rice, and my husband had the gyro platter served with fries, salad, warm pita, and tzatziki sauce. Both meals were delicious - the chicken skewers (2) were what I would call a classic Greek souvlaki, marinated in a yummy garlic and herb sauce and grilled with pieces of onion and bell pepper. Everything was fresh and tasty - a nice surprise to find in the mall food court.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Almost passed by this restaurant in the food court at Palm Beach Gardens mall - the name didn't register in my mind as Greek. Great selection of kebabs, gyros, falafels and salads. The prices are reasonable and the servings very large - my wife and I each took home about half of our lunch selections. I had the gyro platter with tabouleh and Greek salad and my wife had the falafel platter with tabouleh, warm, fresh pita, hummus and salad. The gyros meat was a bit skimpy but great flavor, as was everything on the platter. My wife's falafels were super! The service was excellent. Not your usual food court offering.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Love the falafels and tahini sauce. Great fresh Greek food. Pita bread was fresh and delicious. Good place for vegans and non-vegans.

Date of visit: February 2017