“Souvlaki Fast, Souvlaki Good!”
Review of Souvlaki Fast

Souvlaki Fast
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 16 June 2017

My wife and I just finished our "First" meal at "Souvlaki Fast" in Palm Beach Gardens. It certainly will not be our "Last". The place is attractive, bright, fresh looking and quite different from most other Greek restaurants I've visited in Palm Beach County, You place your order, give your name and wait to be called when your food is ready. You can take your food to go or sit in one of their attractive and comfortable booths. We were looking for a very light meal for an early dinner and ordered only two items. Both were winners and gave us a good indication of the quality and quantity of their dishes. I had the spinach pie, an individual square spanakopita as good as any I've ever had, including my own recipe. The square pie was encased in crispy flaky filo dough which surrounded a thin filling of spinach with a hint of feta cheese. I would have liked a bit more of the delicious filling. My wife enjoyed the rib eye souvlaki (shish kebab) pita bread sandwich. There was an adequate portion of perfectly cooked chunks of steak complemented by a mixture of fresh crispy lettuce, tomatoes and tzatziki sauce. There were three tempting vertical gyros on display (beef, lamb and chicken). I'll try one of those next time. My one complaint is about the skimpy plastic knives and forks provided. They should at least provide heavier plastic ware that will not break apart when used on a piece of meat. In spite of this deficiency we'll be back. Popoo

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017

It is always hot because they have open cooking. Self service. crowded tables not much space between them. Good for a fast lunch.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Very good food served fast and very hot. Good sized portions. Very reasonable prices. Service was fast and friendly. There are several of these in the area. The PBG location does not have outdoor seating.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Have been several times and never been disappointed. Friendly quick service, food arrives fresh and hot. Have had gyros, falafel platters and chicken souvlaki at this place and all was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I think our family was one of the first few customers when they opened a few years ago. I thought the food was great then, and it's even better now. The people working there are super nice and I love their daily specials! I love the falafal and the salads are great! My husband is a gyro kind of guy and loves them as well.

Date of visit: December 2016