“Husband's Birthday celebration”

Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA
Reserve with OpenTable
Spoto's Oyster Bar PGA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The evening didn't get off to a great start. We were given "personalizleed" birthday menus for the wrong person. Then I ordered something off the night's special menu and half way through my appetizer was told the item wasn't available and actually hadn't been available all night. Huh? Why wasn't it crossed off the menu or, at the very least, why didn't the waiter know? There was an issue re substitution but the manager made it right and was very solicitous the rest of the evening. Kudos to him.

Now the food. DELICIOUS!!!!! We both had the best grilled octopus we had ever had. I'm still raving about it. Main courses were also great. I had wonderful crab cakes and my husband truly enjoyed his Mahi. Desserts came in cute jars and were just enough.

I would have given 5 stars for food, but the service glitches brought the overall rating down to 4 stars. But definitely worth a visit. I'll go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Best Conch chowder around. Spicy and thick.
Has seafood bar with fresh clams, oysters and shrimp. Outside seating in all weather

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

There is a Sunday evening Lobster special we were able to enjoy, though you usually have to call ahead and reserve. Service and food were outstanding! Th appetizers and salads- a bit pricey.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My Family spent an evening with the spoto`s family. We celebrated a birthday with Family and Friends the food was wonderful. We had some of everything from salads to dips with a nice compliments if fish. The staff was wonderful making sure we all had plenty of food and beverages. Thank you Ellen and staff.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Have been to Spoto's many times and have never been disappointed! We went for a family birthday dinner recently and had the BEST time! From the Hostess to the servers, bartenders and the Fabulous meal, it could not have been any better! All of the staff were so accommodating and made it a real FUN party!!!! Definitely a GREAT place to go for seafood, service and good memories!!!!

1  Thank Merylh8