“One of the best Thai restaurants and right by my office!!!”
Review of One Thai

One Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family owned since 1986. Promote healthy eating. Vegetarian menu or special diet menu is available upon request
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I visit regularly for lunch and often bring dinner home as well. The food is always delicious and cooked exactly the way I like it. Of course, Cathy knows my favorites by now and I'm never disappointed.
The daily specials and the handmade dumplings are definitely worth trying!

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We stopped in for lunch while passing through the area. The lunch menu had a nice selection of choices and the special that day was Pad Thai noodles. I choose that and my companion opted for cashew chicken. The lunch meal came with a spring roll and soup. We opted for the coconut soup which was a little salty for my taste but loved by my companion. Both of us were impressed by the taste, quality, and quantity of the meal and we both had take away. I did add some chili sauce to my noodles to perk them up a bit. Alas, we both experienced some distress later in the day and again, after eating our left overs. We surmise it might have been MSG usage so when we return, and we will, we will be sure to request no MSG.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our food. Regarding to you stomach issue, I would like to hear more about it. Hope we can figure ou the cause.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have been going here since 2002 and I have never been disappointed. The price is mid range and the food always tastes good. I usually get take out from here but I have eaten in several times. The place is small, clean and tastefully decorated. It is in a strip mall but don't let that stop you at all. This is delicious food! I have tried all other Thai restaurants in the area and this is by far the best. The owner is very pleasant and very diligent and attentive.

Their wanton soup is very flavorful and stands out. The duck is totally worth it. Their red and green curry is excellent. I have never been disappointed here.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks for your positive feedback. Looking forward to see you again soon

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great Thai Food is Palm Beach Gardens. Pad Thai and homemade dumplings are my test of a decent Thai Restaurant. I was not disappointed. The menu only offered shrimp and chicken Pad Thai. I preferred Pork and was easily accommodated; three star for the heat. My dish was perfectly served. I simply could not have been more pleased. The service was prompt and engaging. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I had the opportunity to eat here during a dive trip in the W Palm area. I enjoy Thai cuisine and was pleasantly surprised at the meal my friends and I had at One Thai. Service was excellent and the food was presented nicely. Ingredients seemed fresh and food was well seasoned. We had seen some bad reviews as well as good reviews prior to going so decided to give this place a go. I enjoyed my meal and would definitely consider going back again.