“Was in the mood for Thai”
Review of One Thai

One Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family owned since 1986. Promote healthy eating. Vegetarian menu or special diet menu is available upon request
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

And I was not disappointed. Everything was delicious. Server was very attentive. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks for your positive feedback.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I ordered food from this Thai restaurant because of the great reviews it has... bad mistake. Food was cheap quality ingredients. My Cashew chicken had about 5 pieces of Cashew, 5 pieces of chicken and 100 vegetables. I would expect this from a cheap Chinese restaurant. Low quality food is not what you expect when paying $25.00 for your dinner. Not to mention, packaging was thoughtlessly put together.. by the time I got my food a considerable amount of liquid had already escaped from the packaging leading to a disgusting mess. My first and last experience at this restaurant was definitely a 1/10.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Sorry to hear that. Please come back to see us again. we'll make it right.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

In a strip mall but super great surprise. Quite lovely inside with generous staff. We ordered the whole fish.another curry fish and rice. Food came out hot and the sauces were perfect! There is some carving of the whole fish but worth the trouble.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks for your positive comments. Looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I was a long time patron of Thaicoon, a local place. Though it was ok, if a little pricy. Then tried Sabai Thai, also very near my house. Both have their merits but One Thai is superior in every way! We ordered the spring roll appetizer, coconut chicken soup, combination pad Thai and the duck curry. Everything was cooked to perfection. Spring rolls crunchy and non greasy, pad thai made to order with our specified deggee of spice. Duck was crispy and juicy, again made with the best degree of spice, and the soup was Devine. I wish I had discovered this place years ago! A must try!

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks for your recent visit. Looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We have eating at One Thai for many years and the food is always amazing. The staff is polite and Kathy, the owner, is always there greeting every customer with a smile and by name. Treat yourself to the best thai in town at One Thai.

Cathy S, Owner at One Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks. You are the reason why we are still here after 30 years.