All reviews front desk great hotel the breakfast area garden area room was clean complimentary breakfast nice breakfast home away from home convenient location rooms are large nice stay shopping and restaurants nice area easy access living room happy hour cookies
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Stayed at this property one night on business. I happen to arrive early and they were able to accommodate a early check-in for this weary traveler. I can see why this property gets consistent reviews on its staff - positivity breeds positivity. The general manager (think his name was Richard) was the individual who checked me in. First, I appreciate that despite his title, he still is in touch with his guests at the front desk. More than that, he was kind, energetic and had a smile on his face. In my opinion, his attitude drives the rest of the staff. Well done!

The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was larger than most. If I had one small criticism, it would be that you need a pocket door in the bathroom since the door cannot have a full swing and it ends up in front of the toilet. I had to prepare for a meeting, and they had a printer in the lobby which was quite helpful. The cookies in the evening didn't hurt either - : - ) . The pool looked great - very clean!

The property is easy access to freeway. Plenty of restaurants in a 10 min. drive. If you are in this area for golfing or for work (or a little of both), consider this Hampton. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was a lovely hotel with beautiful grounds. A friendly, helpful staff and easy access to the interstate will bring us back again. We took the opportunity to eat at a great restaurant on the waterway, which was recommended by Jonathan. We just loved it!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This place was beautiful to walk around. Fountain on the patio with a hammock to relax in was perfect for starting our morning with breakfast. We stayed in a newly renovated room that had dual showers. Not the best of views overlooking the parking lot but still a nice stay. Bed was comfy and pillows were some of my favorite. Breakfast was your common breakfast but love that they had fresh coffee in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

So I just drove an hour to check in early before a a three day special event . I always choose to stay with Hampton because I get a good night's rest. I like this location when I'm in town .I booked a reservation using my husband honors account and added my name as additional guest and our two kids. When I arrived I went to check in as I always do. I had my email confirmation ,digital key option and ID. Eddy informs me that he can't check me in becuase either my husband needs to be present or card in my name. No other option was provided to me and I was informed there was nothing else they could do for me . They brushed me off so they could help other customers. I called my husband to explain to him what happened. He calls the hotel personally while at work and speaks to Richard and they come to an arrangement . At this point I go back into the establishment and inform them that my husband has told me to come back inside to see if we could resolve the issue. Only to have the manager insult me in front of other customers. Richard goes on to tell me that" just because it's okay with your husband doesn't mean it's okay with me " Richard says" it's to protect our customers." The last time I checked I was a customer . It truly felt as though they were discriminating against me it was awful and embarrassing . I was being treated like I was a thief or riff raft . By this time almost an hour has passed. They have me sitting there with a two year old and a 10 year old. They finally allow me to check in . Eddy goes on to tell me okay Mrs... breakfast is at 6 .blah blah . After treating me like garbage for the last hour they finally decided to have some decency when they ran my credit card. Think twice about this location. Obviously not family friendly or customer service oriented. So sad because we visit this location often we love Diane and rest of the kitchen staff are so sweet . And haven't had a problem before these two men. Edit- Then on day 2 of our visit I return back to the hotel to find that housekeeping has left my door open. I go downstairs and inform the desk clerk on duty. Thankfully he was awesome he ran upstairs immediately and check the room for me and issued us new keys.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jonathan W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guest,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for letting us know a bit about your stay with us. Reviews such as these are especially valuable to us, as they show the places where we can improve for the sake of all our guests. In this particular instance I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to access the room, however, the policy of cardholder's presence at arrival is not only one of our property. This is a policy put in place by most hotels regardless of brands in an effort to protect our guests security. While we did not accept your husband's card without his presence, we did provide the option for your husband to complete an authorization form allowing us to check the room in without him being there; in doing so we even made several concessions so as to not inconvenience you or your children further. I can personally assure you that we were in no way acting in a derogatory or discriminatory manner, simply following policy in place to protect all guests who stay at the hotel. Despite the misunderstanding, I sincerely hope that we are able to see you again in the future the next time you are in the area.

Jonathan Wikse
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great location to the place I was visiting. Renovation was in progress while I was there so a little noisy during the day, but others in my group had the newly renovated rooms and they said they were great. Older rooms were in nice shape too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business