“GOT TO HAVE IT....eggplant hummus”
Review of Olive-U

Olive-U
Reviewed 20 September 2018

A friend turned me on to this place yesterday. We met for a bit and I had never heard of this place but OH MY GOODNESS. She told me I HAD to try the eggplant hummus and my first thought was yuck but OH my was I wrong. The roasted flavor of the eggplant with the Chick peas makes this hummus elevate to another level. I could eat just this. After writing this review I'm going there to get some for lunch. I had the Gyro but felt like it was "just OK" their house sauce was delicious and the service was TOP NOTCH and the staff was friendly, fast, helpful and patient as they explained the choices to me. What a great place to get good fresh food without all the junk in other fast food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Abdul A, Owner at Olive-U, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Andrea thank you so for the great revoew and feed back. We are glad to have you. You must try one of our chicken flavors. I promise that you will fall in love also.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Definitely a nice hidden Gem in West Palm Beach. Not too many items in the menu which is better as they prefect the main dishes. 5 stars from me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Abdul A, Owner at Olive-U, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you Meriem.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We were introduced to OliveU by friend who rated their Baklava the Best. Once we found them, we could have their Greek Salad every day - and almost do. You cant believe how fresh and crispy the lettuce and cabbage strips. And the house dressing has no equal. Wonderful, dedicated onsite owners - We Love You

Date of visit: August 2018
Abdul A, Owner at Olive-U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

John, WE LOVE U 2! thank you for giving us a try and giving us your feed back. We really appreciate it and we look forward to see you again soon.
Thank you!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Walked in and was pleasantly greeted. The restaurant is clean and the selection is good. I was unsure what to order and asked for suggestions. After deliberating I ordered and everything was delicious. It was fresh, tasty, and satisfying. The price was great for the quality and quantity of food I ordered. I will return!

Date of visit: July 2018
Abdul A, Owner at Olive-U, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for giving us a try and we are so glad you enjoyed the food. We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff, good manager. Large portions, fresh ingredients. I have been 3 times , consistently good. The falafels are really good as is the chicken shawarma. Big portion , great value. Get it to go, seating limited and noisy.

Date of visit: May 2018