1,048 results
All reviews great location man made lake front desk within walking distance the cheesecake factory small lake walking path whole foods beautiful hotel clean hotel shopping and restaurants definitely stay here again breakfast buffet short drive business trip fitness center cookies
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Had stayed in the past and had a nice experience. Not the case this time. Jackhammering daily. It vibrates through the entire structure no way muffle the piercing sounds. The front desk said it was scheduled until the end of the year .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay due to all the noise made from the construction team. Your comments will help us improve our guest service in order to make our guests' stay a more enjoyable experience. We do hope that you choose to return and give us another chance if you plan to visit the area again.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My sons absolutely love this location because it is right across the street from the Gardens Malls! Our first stay was last November and we were totally impressed at how lovely the lobby was decorated! (Christmas time decorations)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your recent stay with us to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Mattress on the bed was terrible. It sloped to a big depression in the middle that you would roll into during the night. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Meeting rooms were freezing and could not be adjusted. Lots of good dining choices within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations due to the mattress. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Akeela and staff are amazing. Hands down the best experience i have ever had at a hotel. From the moment i checked in they made me feel like i was a priority. They apologized for the remodeling that was going on, but i couldnt even tell.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your recent stay with us to your liking. I will make sure to let Akeela and Management know how amazing Akeela is!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I will start the review off with the positives then we can dive into where things went wrong. The hotel is located in a very convenient area close to restaurants and the Gardens Mall within walking distance. There is actually two bridges that connect the hotel to Downtown at the Gardens which hosts many different places to see. There was a lady chef for breakfast I didn't catch her name but she was very sweet and she takes pride in her craft.

Checking in was smooth because I did so before I arrived. While walking to our room I couldn't help but hear loud banging and digging up of flooring. I thought this was unusual because I did not receive any information that the hotel is going through a renovation. These loud sounds did not go away for awhile. What was supposed to be a relaxing stay for my wife on her birthday was quite noisy and irritating to say the least. I booked a Jr. Suite room that has a balcony. When we tried to escape the loud noise inside and sit on the balcony we were greeted with all the workers throwing all the demo into the dumpster below our room. This room is also right above the big AC units which is extremely loud and makes the balcony basically a wash. I tried to remain positive but I could tell that my wife was extremely disappointed and annoyed.

So here comes day two on a Saturday! We were woken up by the construction which went on the entire day Saturday. So much for sleeping in and watching TV and relaxing. As a Diamond Member for Hilton I must say I expected better from this chain. Someone sent me a courtesy text to check in on our stay. I rated it poorly and explained our frustrations. Nothing was done to accommodate us in any manner. I'm upset that my wife's birthday was ruined. I spent money and points to be totally disappointed and guess what this continued into Sunday as well which we were woken once again by this nonstop noise.

In conclusion, the hotel is kept clean and like I said in a good location, but I am not sure I would return because nothing was done to make this right.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alex H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations due to the room enhancements. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.