“Excellent hotel, wonderful bedroom and restaurant”

The Brazilian Court Hotel
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Me, my wife and 3 kids have been there a few times, and they keep up the amazing quality of the premises and service. A very nice Daniel Boulud's restaurant is a plus to the place, offering the same quality you find at NYC units. A little bit far from the sea, though. You have to walk a few blocks.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear PAULO B,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to Palm Beach and your stay at Brazilian Court. Thank you for your kind words regarding the service and location. We hope to see you next time you are in Palm Beach.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Excellent service, great location, old world charm. Every bit of the 1920's Palm Beach life style is reflected in this place. Location is excellent, great restaurants and high end shopping within walking distance. Stayed 3 nights, didn't retrieve our car until departure. The entire staff is attentive and courteous, they delivered a great experience. This property is showing it's age, probably needs a bit more maintenance on the exterior, the rooms were fine. This is not Four Seasons, this is uniquely Palm Beach, stay, relax, and enjoy.

Room Tip: Terrace or patio is a bit over stated, very small patio.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Tazmwl,

Thank you for your kind comments about our beautiful boutique hotel. Many people choose Brazilian Court for its perfect location here in Palm Beach. Thank you also for complimenting our staff. We really do try and go the extra mile to make our guests feel special. See you again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The restaurant food and bar service, as well as the staff in this area are first rate, as you would expect from a high-level hotel as Brazilian Court. However, the maintenance / room service and receptive desk leave much to be desired and are sufficiently sub-standard so as to consider other places to stay. Specifically;
Maintenance: Late on the second night the toilet broke, i.e. it wouldn’t flush without opening the rear lid and reaching in to actuate a lever. At 8:20 the next morning I went to the front desk to report this for repair, and was introduced to their head engineer, who said they would fix it immediately. At 11:30, it was still not repaired, and I called the second time, and only then was a repair person sent up to fix the toilet.
Room service: On the third day our room was not made up until 4pm, despite three separate requests to have it done made from 10:00am onwards. We were assured twice it would be immediate, and ended up leaving for an hour only to return to a dirty room.
Check Out: The Brazilian Court doesn’t have a business center, and the desk clerks are not competent to assist with the ticket printing process. They also made assurances that were not conveyed to the appropriate people on other matters.
So, all in all, Brazilian Court is a very nice place, but only if you are there at a special rate, otherwise the service not up to a first-class accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear green071,

I'm sorry that our service did not exceed your expectations while you were at Brazilian Court. We strive to make sure our guest's needs are met at all times. I will make sure to address these concerns with my department and the other departments. I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful property and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel 4 days in September. It was immediately after hurricane Irma went through. Hotel is great. Rooms are large and comfortable. staff is helpful and efficient. Hotel's restaurant (Cafe Boulud) is amazing. Location is also perfect, just 2 blocks to the beach and several great restaurants in the vicinity. Our only disappointment was that our room did not have any view whatsoever. However, my reservation confirmation stated that "each room overlooks courtyard or pool" but front desk told us that it is not guaranteed since only few rooms have this view. I suggest that this should be more clearly stated on their website.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Katluay,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us especially after the hurricane. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your room location and I am going to look into the conformation letter's. Please let me know next time you come back to Palm Beach and I will make sure that your get a room with a view.
Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I recently stayed at the Brazilian Court for a couple days... and I had to write a review, because everything was absolutely perfect. Friendly staff, BEAUTIFUL grounds and excellent food/cocktails at their restaurant on site, Cafe Boulud.

As someone that travels frequently, I couldn't believe how affordable it was given the value.

It was a quick trip, but very memorably. I will certainly be back next time I'm in Palm Beach :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Sweetzz78,

Thank you for review. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was perfect and memorable. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service, they will enjoy hearing this very much. Thank you so much for being our guest!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
Bradley Park Hotel
#8 of 10 in Palm Beach
1.2 km away
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
9.8 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!