All reviewscafe bouludworth avenuewet barbedroom suiteboutique hoteltwo blocksresidential areaoff seasonvisiting palm beachtop notchshopping and restaurantswonderful hotelsmall hotellong weekendlounge chairsturn down servicevalet parking
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The restaurant food and bar service, as well as the staff in this area are first rate, as you would expect from a high-level hotel as Brazilian Court. However, the maintenance / room service and receptive desk leave much to be desired and are sufficiently sub-standard so as to consider other places to stay. Specifically;
Maintenance: Late on the second night the toilet broke, i.e. it wouldn’t flush without opening the rear lid and reaching in to actuate a lever. At 8:20 the next morning I went to the front desk to report this for repair, and was introduced to their head engineer, who said they would fix it immediately. At 11:30, it was still not repaired, and I called the second time, and only then was a repair person sent up to fix the toilet.
Room service: On the third day our room was not made up until 4pm, despite three separate requests to have it done made from 10:00am onwards. We were assured twice it would be immediate, and ended up leaving for an hour only to return to a dirty room.
Check Out: The Brazilian Court doesn’t have a business center, and the desk clerks are not competent to assist with the ticket printing process. They also made assurances that were not conveyed to the appropriate people on other matters.
So, all in all, Brazilian Court is a very nice place, but only if you are there at a special rate, otherwise the service not up to a first-class accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear green071,

I'm sorry that our service did not exceed your expectations while you were at Brazilian Court. We strive to make sure our guest's needs are met at all times. I will make sure to address these concerns with my department and the other departments. I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful property and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel 4 days in September. It was immediately after hurricane Irma went through. Hotel is great. Rooms are large and comfortable. staff is helpful and efficient. Hotel's restaurant (Cafe Boulud) is amazing. Location is also perfect, just 2 blocks to the beach and several great restaurants in the vicinity. Our only disappointment was that our room did not have any view whatsoever. However, my reservation confirmation stated that "each room overlooks courtyard or pool" but front desk told us that it is not guaranteed since only few rooms have this view. I suggest that this should be more clearly stated on their website.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Katluay,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us especially after the hurricane. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your room location and I am going to look into the conformation letter's. Please let me know next time you come back to Palm Beach and I will make sure that your get a room with a view.
Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I recently stayed at the Brazilian Court for a couple days... and I had to write a review, because everything was absolutely perfect. Friendly staff, BEAUTIFUL grounds and excellent food/cocktails at their restaurant on site, Cafe Boulud.

As someone that travels frequently, I couldn't believe how affordable it was given the value.

It was a quick trip, but very memorably. I will certainly be back next time I'm in Palm Beach :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
BrazilianCourtPB, Front Office Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Sweetzz78,

Thank you for review. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was perfect and memorable. I will make sure the staff knows that you pointed them out for their great customer service, they will enjoy hearing this very much. Thank you so much for being our guest!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We have stayed at the Brazilian each September for four years and it never disappoints. We were married there in 2015 and celebrate our anniversary there each year. It's always a pleasure to return as this remarkable staff never fails to go our of its way to make us feel at home. This is certainly a positive reflection on the management and staff headed up by Ms Leticia Bilotta the hotels' long time general manager. We just returned home and are looking forward to our stay next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear Mr. Raymmond D,

Thank you so much for you wonderful review and comments on our staff. It is always a pleasure to have you both back with us to celebrate your anniversary. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

stayed for a weekend and have to say it feels like the bevery hills hotel on the eastcoast in small, great staff even better bar and staff,location top,food amazing and all in all it serves palm beaches image as prominent area

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
BrazilianCourtPB, Manager at The Brazilian Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear worldtraveller1968,
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is very refreshing to see when our Hotel and staff leaves such lovely impressions on our guests. We would be thrilled to have you stay with us again so that you can get to discover even more great things about Palm Beach and our Hotel.

Kind regards,