“Award-winner for sure!”
Review of Renato's

Renato's
Reserve with OpenTable
Renato's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Worth Avenue
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My mother and I just ate at Renato's a few nights ago, and what an excellent choice! We have eaten here before for lunch, but this was our first time for dinner. Beautiful ambiance, kind and warm service, and delicious food/drinks! Top restaurant that provides for a perfect evening out on the town!

1  Thank samenagle

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Truly the best dining experience we had while in Palm Beach. The summer pre fixe menu was fantastic and the service was superb, it makes it difficult to enjoy other restaurants that lack this care to detail. We so look forward to a return visit. We enjoyed the zucchini blossoms, seafood ravioli, and gelato.

1  Thank cschoch778
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a real Italian perl in Palm Beach. Absolutely great ambiance and service. We tried linguine alle vongole and home paroadelle with veal ragout and mushrooms. Both dishes were amazing! Be sure you will be really satisfied with this choice:)

2  Thank Yuliy_Apr
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with a friend. I had a panini with mozzarella and prosciutto with a side salad. My friend had calamari and gazpacho. The highlight was the gazpacho, spicy and delicious. Service was so so, almost pretentious as we should be thankful to be there. My pet peeve in Palm Beach county, indoor restaurants allowing dogs to sit in a chair at fellow diners table. I love dogs, but they have their place and it’s not sitting next to me!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered Burrata Pugliese to start, it looked and tasted exactly like what I buy at the grocery store...what a joke!
We then ordered lamb and lobster risotto for main course and it was NOT good...risotto had no consistency and over salted. Lamb was 3 small chops with green beans and sweet potatoes for $48. Never again!