“Perfect for a quietly Frirnds night out!!!”

De Vine Wine and Grill
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Oviedo
Description: DeVine Wine & Grill features interactive Enomatic Wine Machines, a full liquor bar, craft beers, specialty cocktails, and a unique and extensive wine portfolio. Our eclectic, seasonal food menus are designed to be shared and create a modern spin on the traditional upscale dining experience all year-round. With a contemporary menu design, polished restaurant, and our team of hospitality experts, we look to raise the dining experience in Oviedo, Winter Park, and Orlando, Florida. Join us tonight for an experience your taste buds will never forget!
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We loved this place since we step in it. The hostess and waitresses were amazing!!! The food was great!!! But the best was “the Sangria” defenitly amazing delicious. Greatly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had a 6:30pm reservation on a Saturday evening and arrived there around 6:45pm. The table was ready and the staff very friendly. The problems started the moment we decided to order the main course. Both my wife and myself decided to go with the Filet Medallions but to our surprise the attending staff came back and said they don't have any more Fillet Medallions. We than ordered the Chicken Marsala and to our surprise again we were informed that there is only one Chicken Marsala left to serve. I had to choose for the De Vine Burger because I really did not want to leave and go somewhere else. But to run out of 2 main courses on Saturday evening at 6:30pm is really disappointing to say at least. I will think twice if I want to come back again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This is a really nice addition to ovideo, I was quite surprised at the food quality. Service was quick and accurate, but did double charge my credit card, I called them and they never called back or removed the charge so I had to dispute the charge. Other than that, its worth the visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Pleasant, attentive staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable about the wines in the tasting room. Delicious food. Cozy atmosphere. Once live music starts table conversation is not possible. Love that you can book online.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This place used to be good but have went down hill considerably at least for the day we went there. Quality of the food not good at all.
The Wine Bar doesn’t have a great selection and some of the spots were empty!
Disappointed they took out the Sangue de Giuda wine was one of my favorites, I thought the wine selection is poor....
The machines I believe dispense less amount of wine now!
Prices are reasonable on the high end!
Friendly staff and clean place!

Date of visit: June 2018