“Good Eats”

TJ's Seafood Shack
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Oviedo
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I visited the TJ's Seafood Oviedo location yesterday. It was our first time and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was warm and friendly. The food was delicious. My wife had the lobster roll & crab cake combo and I had the blackened fish and shrimp combo. Excellent meal. We look forward to visiting again soon.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I often stop here for lunch, by myself on my way to the mall or to buy groceries. Its WAY better than any fast food place around. I love their blackened talapia tacos & always get the black beans & rice as a side. It has a delicious cilantro sauce. I also like that they serve beer & wine & they have a unique, beachy interior.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I've been going to to TJ's for many years now and their seafood is just about the best in town. It's a little on the pricy side, but it's very worth it!
The staff is very attentive and professional as well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The food is consistently good, and reasonably priced. Good portions and
Friendly people. We go a couple of times a month.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! Very fresh. TJ’s has an island vibe. The seafood is incredibly fresh. I highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018