“Birthday celebration”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bonefish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 233 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Our party of six went to Bonefish for dinner to celebrate my wife's birthday. We have been there numerous times and have always enjoyed our meals. This was no exception, and we especially enjoyed the special that my wife and I shared which included shrimp and scallops, mahi-mahi, cod, and Atlantic salmon.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

When you want something a little different, but don’t want to go overboard, this is a great place to visit. They have a variety of choices on the menu for you to try . When you don’t really want pizza or burgers, this place satisfies your taste!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of my families favorite restaurant,we love the calamari appetizer, nice choice of wines , food is always good first time in the Ormond Beach location and it did not disappoint,staff was quite friendly

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Bonefish Grill, 814 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL 32176-7817

Wonderful bang bang shrimp and you get a lot of shrimp! Nice atmosphere also.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Back on Saturday night with another couple and for the most part the dinner went well, unfortunately once again my dinner, the nights special didn't hit the mark!
Ordered the Grouper special and it was "awful" to say the least! Brought it home and had to discard what was left. Earlier this month we ordered a lobster(good) and fllet mignon (bad) and sent it back two times before they got it "right"!
Didn't say anything this time as we were entertaining another couple but will think twice before we go back!
The service and ambiance was excellent however! "Fool me once, my fault, fool me twice your fault"! Stonewoods is our backup so we'll entertain there until things change.

Date of visit: August 2018