“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our party of six went to Bonefish for dinner to celebrate my wife's birthday. We have been there numerous times and have always enjoyed our meals. This was no exception, and we especially enjoyed the special that my wife and I shared which included shrimp and scallops, mahi-mahi, cod, and Atlantic salmon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When you want something a little different, but don’t want to go overboard, this is a great place to visit. They have a variety of choices on the menu for you to try . When you don’t really want pizza or burgers, this place satisfies your taste!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of my families favorite restaurant,we love the calamari appetizer, nice choice of wines , food is always good first time in the Ormond Beach location and it did not disappoint,staff was quite friendly

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Bonefish Grill, 814 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL 32176-7817

Wonderful bang bang shrimp and you get a lot of shrimp! Nice atmosphere also.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Back on Saturday night with another couple and for the most part the dinner went well, unfortunately once again my dinner, the nights special didn't hit the mark!
Ordered the Grouper special and it was "awful" to say the least! Brought it home and had to discard what was left. Earlier this month we ordered a lobster(good) and fllet mignon (bad) and sent it back two times before they got it "right"!
Didn't say anything this time as we were entertaining another couple but will think twice before we go back!
The service and ambiance was excellent however! "Fool me once, my fault, fool me twice your fault"! Stonewoods is our backup so we'll entertain there until things change.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!