All reviews steak and shake front desk room was clean hot breakfast choice hotels within walking distance waffles stay there again convenient location restaurants and shopping port canaveral biscuits and gravy the breakfast area one night stay third floor parking lot enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I have been staying one or two nights a week at the Sleep Inn in Ormond for the past month while doing business in the area. The hotel and staff have been great, and will stay again if the need arises!
The hotel is clean, safe location, staff is very accommodating, location is convenient, many restaurants and stores within walking distance, and the breakfast each morning is great!
I use the fitness room each time I stay, and while not very big, I am able to run a few miles on the treadmill and/or use the elliptical, and use some weights.
Especially for the price, while visiting the Daytona area, this hotel can't be beat!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We like to thank you for choosing The Sleep Inn Of Ormond Beach also for the positive comments and kind remarks about our Staff & our property

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If your in the area and need a lesser expensive stay...look no farther. Great hotel, great location, lots of restaurants and shopping near by. Just a great stay...clean, up to date, will stay here again, and recommend highly, thanks Choice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We like to thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn Of Ormond Beach also for your kind and positive comments about our property

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great one night stay while on our way to Port Canavaral. Location excellent and lots of restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance. A previous comment about the lobby and hallway carpet are correct, the carpet should be replaced and that would really revitalize the feel and look of the hotel interior.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

We like to thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn Of Ormond Beach

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have stayed at this hotel 6 or 7 times thus far. I like this hotel for its location. I have stayed on each floor of this hotel. The first floor was the better of the three. The second and third floors smells of musk and mildew (water damage). The third floor had wet paint signs up and the hallway carpet need a good cleaning.
Each room was clean, bedroom sheet and pillow cases was clean and fresh. The bathroom were clean.
This trip the only problems I encounter was breakfast Sunday morning. The hotel seemed full. I went to breakfast around 8am. There was more children then adults unsupervised. They played with the waffle batter using more than need. Being a parent children eat first. So I waited until they complete they waffles. Here's the problem, I asked the attendant was there more waffle batter her reply was " once that is gone that is it for the day" she said it in a nice tone. It's just 8am breakfast is not over until 9:30 am ! What if I came at 8:15am
WOW!!!!!!
I knew there was other children waiting to try out the waffle iron so I went to Steak and Shake for breakfast. Which is adjacent to the hotels parking lot.
In all my stay was pleasant. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We like to thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn Of Ormond Beach

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean room and nice heated pool. We didn’t woke up on time for breakfast so I can’t tell anything about food but everything else was good. We arrived about 11 pm and they let us use the pool

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We like to thank you for choosing the sleep inn of Ormond beach also for your positive & kind comments about our staff and our property