“Gotta have DD!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This particular DD never fails me. I can order my usual and know it’s going to be exactly to my liking.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Since I live in Ormond Beach, and I frequent DD's wherever I am, this is my favorite one. The attitude of the personnel is better and they make me fresh decaf just because I ask, especially if it's happy hour and the decaf is almost gone. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The best time to pick up a dozen at any Dunkin' Donuts is as soon as they open. After that it all goes downhill, especially at this location. Normally we try to get there around 7:30 AM but because of a personal glitch we didn't arrive till shortly after 10:00. After ordering we noticed that the person filling our order wasn't taking the donuts out of the main display, but instead taking them out of a rack that stood to the left of the main display. At the time we thought maybe the ones on the rack were the freshest ones. WRONG! Arriving back at home, we noticed the "Boston Creme" items had a definite hard film on the chocolate topping proving to me that they weren't that fresh. More disappointing was the "Bavarian Creme" which had confectioners sugar that appeared "Damp". The sugars used on the Glazed Donuts had broken down into a sticky mess, and looked very unappetizing. Taking them back wasn't an option due to the distance. I'm not saying I won't try them again at a later time, but next time it'll be much earlier, and I'll make sure they come from the main display.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

quick, perfect coffee...thatscwhat we wanted. what we got. quick and hot. not much more to say, ot was raining, so super busy and they were handling tbe rush well.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

What an absolute disappointment. I have never had coffee at a Dunkin' Donuts before and won't ever go back. The coffee was watered down and served in styrofoam. The only options for sugar was white processed or the pink fake stuff and the stirring options consisted of a wrapped plastic straw. Can we just evolve already?