“high rated bbq”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

first time after many referrals to eat here. it lived up to the hype. very good plate of pulled pork with 2 sides gor 10 bucks. others in group hit a salad, sandwich, potato salad, coAl slaw, beans. all ate everything and loved it all.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Since we moved here from the Northeast over 3 years ago, we have tried to find god local barbecue, but have been sorely disappointed until tonight.
The brisket was moist and well flavored; the meat fell off the ribs. Sides were great. Portions plentiful. And they have a gluten free menu and sauces!
We will be frequent visitors in the future!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Based on good reviews, I went expecting better. I always order a half rack when I get ribs, so the special was just what I wanted. However, it was actually very small, and very little lean meat, and a lot of fat. The neat definitely did not fall off the bone.
I have never had baby back ribs that small or fatty. Onion rings had a heavy coating , much like fried chicken would, crunchy, but very salty. My husband enjoyed his st Louis Ribs, which actually looked leaner than the baby back! Potatoes salad was tasty, his corn on the cob was good, and the corn bread muffins were tasty, if not the best I have ever had. Not sure why the high ratings on this one. Would not go again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

When ever I travel to Florida I always make it a point to stop by and grab the best BBQ ever. They do not disappoint, their ribs are to die for,omg so good!!! Everything on there menu is delicious and the corn bread is the best I ever tasted not to mention the collard greens, yummy!!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I met my niece and her boyfriend for some lunch and boy this place did not disappoint. The BBQ was cooked fresh and was very flavorful. The variety of sauces were also good.
Brisket is very tender and the sides (corn bread, collards , Mac & cheese) were delicious as well.