“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of L'Angolo

L'Angolo
Ranked #26 of 231 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

L’angalo’s is an upscale Italian restaurant emphasizing veal, chicken and fish dinners. Unusual items like wild boar, too. Had that last night. Others had snapper, veal,and chicken-see pics. All were excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My husband and I visited L'Angolo for the first time last night and it will not be our last! As we spend a lot of time in Italy with my family, we hesitate to eat Italian food anywhere in the U.S. except at our own home. We now have a place where we can go! We began with a bottle of Amarone and antipasto. I had the burrata, prosciutto, and arugula insalata and he had carpaccio. Both were perfection. I knew the burrata was perfect when I cut into it and it fell apart and appeared to melt before my eyes - scrumptious. As we wished to dine "the Italian way", we split an order of pasta. We had the alla Amatriciana, a traditional Roman dish. It was as delicious as our favorite that is served in a trattoria in Fiumicino. The sauce was so good that we both used the bread as scarpetta :) We then had the veal Marsala which was on par with the veal Marsala that I make. From beginning to end, the meal and the restaurant was the best. Henry, our waiter, was very attentive, very knowledgeable and the perfect host. Mario, one of the other waiters, stopped at our table a few times and we thoroughly enjoyed the conversations we had with him. Buon appetito!

1  Thank Janis W
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

5 of us had our first experience dining at L'angolo on a recent Monday evening. Wow!
Our waiter, Henry, was professional, friendly, efficient, and helped us to maked our choices throughout the evening.
We shared 3 appetizers and had our own entrees. All served at a perfect warm temperatures and delicious.
My family is from NJ. Here, my husband found his favorite dessert tartufo, an Italian ice cream. Until our recent dining experience at L'angolo, he has been unable to find it on the menu in any other Italian restaurant in FL. L'angolo calls their delicious dessert bomba.
We can't wait for our next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Rose and I had dinner here tonight July 23rd (Monday). Found them on Trip Advisor...This place has been open 2 years in Ormond Beach....They do not advertise and I can see why...no need to. We had the beef carpaccio app as well as the 3 different sauce gnocchi I had the Dover Sole and Rose had the Snapper...Seriously, how come we cant get food like this in Pittsburgh...Go fall in love with this place like we did. Henrik was our waiter but we had great conversation with Sal and Anna the owners... The Location is kind of weird...in a strip type building on US 1 near I-95 right beside CORBIN Seats Cheers

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

BF and I went for my bday and it was nice. I ordered the gnocchi trio which was a lot for an appetizer! I would go back.

1  Thank Olivia500