This hotel was a bit further from Universal Studios but the experience staying there was worth it. The room was larger and clean. The kitchenette was fully stocked with pans, dishes and cleaning supplies. The bathroom was big enough. The interior entrance made us feel safe and secure. Breakfast was light with prepackaged bagels, muffins, juice and coffee. It was fine, no frills but fresh. All members of the family were pleased with the experience and we would definitely go back and recommend it to others. Staff was polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood Florida
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay