Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CrownePlaza.comUS$171
Booking.comUS$171
Hotels.comUS$171
TravelocityUS$171
travelup.comUS$190
TraveluroUS$176
1,122 results
All reviews self parking front desk staff pool and hot tub room service bed was very comfortable coffee maker valet shutters housekeeper couch refrigerator fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Service at the hotel was excellent. Josh (valet) saved me when he lent his personal umbrella so we didn’t have to get soaked walking to the car. Thanks Josh! Hotel was clean and convenient to everything I needed.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Definitely not a “4 star” hotel. I reserved a double king suite, got stuck with a single. The damn smoke detector beeped all night until I physically removed it from the wall. The lights buzzed like a 2 star hotel. The room was never cleaned during our three night stay. I understand during these “trying times” we are trying to eliminate contact but you would think cleaning the room would be a healthier option, not here. I’m very disappointed and I highly discourage anyone from paying for this “4 star” hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deidravis
Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown, Owner at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Deidravis,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
Roberto B.

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Good evening i would like to tell you about my stay when i got there i ask floor 6 they said no rooms they gave me another floor room look pretty clean laid-back on the bed bed dirty we call front desk thanks to God it was Maria Mojica to came to change our room she did the room again thanks she make our stay better it was more clean and she is awesome that's why we always ask for 6 floor. Thanks front desk they was awesome too next i will reserved on time for floor 6. We loved our housekeeper there she is very kind and sweet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Misleading
I picked this hotel because of the location, reviews left, and pics off the internet. I wish I had a do over.

Pros:
-front desk and valet very friendly on check in (checkout not so much)
-furniture and decor in lobby and room is modern and nice.
-bedding and mattress are clean nice and comfortable
-room is clean .Lobby is cleanish
-elevator is quick

Cons:
-hand sanitizer near elevator empty
-trash all over parking lot.
-they charge you to park.
-pics show fountain in lobby. It is broken.
-walls mostly white trim needs a paint job. It’s looking old and dirty.
-key doesn’t work
-brought drinks for fridge in my room.... not even a little but cold,had to see if it was even plugged in.
-my bad I thought there was a balcony. No it is faux.
-put my bathing suit on to spend the late afternoon in the sun... went to pool‍♀️IT IS FILTHY !!!! (See pics.)Trash and food everywhere. There is no way anyone has come to check on it clean this area at all today. I literally was looking forward to the pool area this afternoon.I stayed less than 5 minutes. I can’t really be mad at the guest that left this mess (I am a little) .... there is no trash can!!!! Where do they want people to put their trash? ‍♀️
Are
They expected to bring their own trash bag???
-I am on the 8th floor... I walked back and forth looking for the ice. I had to call to find out where to get ice it’s not posted anywhere. Ice is on the 2nd floor. Having to ride a small elevator 6th floors to get ice is crazy. The ice area on the second floor is over flowing with ice and melted ice. As I was walking to the elevator to go up 6 floors hoping my melting ice makes it I see small black flecks all over the ice. Is it rubber from the machine? Is it mold from the machine? Is it eggs? IDK (see pics)
-the restaurant/bar is not what it looks like in there website. Had the flatbread pizza . Well I tried to. Not very good.

We were woken about 5 times over the night to loud rude guest yelling and partying in the hallway. Woke up at 6 decided not to try and get more sleep I just wanted to leave this place ASAP . We went down for breakfast since I had already paid for it. Powered eggs and frozen pancakes. It was not even worth eating. Ended up getting coffee somewhere else on the way home.

This was me going on a graduation party in orlando/staycation with relatives and then relaxing at the hotel pool with cocktails/food from the bar kind of trip to a disgusted by filth to spending the night in my room because I could not wait to go home kind of trip. This all would have been ok if I was paying $60 for the night. In my opinion I could’ve and would’ve been happier at a Hampton Inn for half the price. This is not the 4 to 4.5 star place this looks like online.

When I went to check out I voiced my concerns to the front desk. He looked at me like “why are you telling me this”.
HANDS DOWN THE WORST HOTEL STAY I HAVE EVER HAD!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank stefaniec314
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Hi stefaniec314,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. Our goal is to consistently provide superior accommodations but it is unfortunate that we fell below standards on this occasion due to the issues you encountered during your stay. I would liked to follow-up on your experience. I have sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

It might not have been a great stay, but I hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I've stayed in hotel 3 days, front desk staff is incredible! Manager Roberto and Mr. Eric are so helpful!

Thanks you so much for the hospitality! Hotel is very clean! I will definitely come back!!!!

Great experience! Must stay!

Date of stay: March 2021