Lowest prices for your stay
US$222
US$222
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$212
Free cancellation until 18/05/22
TravelocityUS$222
Hotels.comUS$222
PricelineUS$222
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

We had to stay for two nights while having some work done in our home. The room was very comfortable and almost sound proof. I didn't hear banging doors or hallway noise like most hotels. The room was clean and comfortable. The furnishings could use some updating, especially the TV and TV stand. Overall, a great stay. I am in the hotel business with (Hilton and an Independent Brand). This was my first Marriott.

Date of stay: August 2019
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Hello, Ginad399

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm so happy to hear we could accommodate your needs to your standards. If you happen to be in the area again and decide to choose us, we look forward to another opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2019

The service has this property was superior. However, the hotel rooms left much to be desired. I stayed for three nights in a 1-bed suite (supposedly their best room). The furniture was old, chipped/scratched. The suite, while large, lacked furnishings to fill the space. The color scheme reminded me of a 1980's sitcom. The bathroom was very small. The bathtub/shower combination was stained from age/use.

I cannot say enough, though, how attentive the staff were in the restaurant and front desk. The two female restaurant employees were extraordinary. Mind you, they not only take the orders, but also bartend AND prepare the food. Kudos to you two!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony O
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2019

Dear Anthony O,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our property. We are really sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t up to 5 Star. We are already scheduled for our 2020 renovation and we hope you’ll give us another chance in the near future.

And thank you so much for complimenting our team, especially our Bistro team, award winning team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2019

Great hotel with good breakfast options and a great location. Beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Close to interstate for easy off and on access. Would stay there again if we go to this area in the future.

Date of stay: March 2019
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Hello, Joelyn N!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope that we can have another opportunity to host you again in the future if your travels bring you to the Orlando/Maitland area.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

We had a 3 night stay here and upon arriving I must be honest in saying that it could use some updates in carpet, etc. However, the longer we stayed we realized we could not have found a better hotel!!! The hotel staff went out of their way to make our stay more than comfortable. Michael the manager, Jasmine at the front desk, Radmila at the bistro and Terry in maintenance were wonderful in making certain all our needs were met. The food at the Bistro was top notch and delicious! We ate at the Bistro throughout our stay and had the chance to sample many food items. The burgers, fries, chicken potpie, flatbreads, lemon chicken, egg breakfast platters, lemon blueberry pancakes and oatmeal were all delicious. Our compliments to the chef! The food was hot and served quickly. The Bistro serves great Starbucks coffee. The room was extremely quiet which is hard to find in any hotel. It was clean and housekeeping did an excellent job. The self-serve laundry is available free of charge. Only have to purchase detergent. Cannot say enough great things about this Marriott. Would absolutely return here when in the area. A big Thank you for all the kindness we were shown here. In today's world, this kind of service is extremely hard to find. We were more than impressed!

Room tip: Any rooms at this hotel are quiet.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

Hello, Cynthia!

Reviewed 16 April 2019

I was booked into another Marriott in Sanford but upon arrival they told me I had been rerouted to this Courtyard due to a pipe leak on one floor at the other hotel. I travel in Orlando a lot and did not want to stay in this area, but had no choice due to the time I arrived from working on the road all day. The hotel is quiet and clean and the staff was nice. The location is not good though due to all the construction going on around this area off I-4. The room was dated in my opinion and I was stuck in a room with 2 double beds when I had booked a King bed room. It was not dirty but not overly clean either and the carpet looked old. I feel this one needs to be remodeled.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Hello stdogg! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at our hotel. We regret to hear that we fell short of meeting your expectations. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide the hospitality you expect from a Marriott hotel. We do look forward to another opportunity to host you again in the future should your travels bring you to the Orlando/Maitland area.