“b-day celebration”
Review of Rosen Inn

Rosen Inn
Ranked #106 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have enjoyed the service, location and safety of this hotel. Great value and excellent customer service to their guest! I will recommend it!

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the pool. GManager on site, available and eager to please if you have questions...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BDAYFUNFUNFUN
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Thank you for celebrating with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

NOT to be confused with Rosen inn pointe Orlando ( a mistake I made) this hotel is situated 10 mins walking from Universal studios so that it self is a big bonus to save your self 20 dollars a pop for parking. we stayed in this hotel for 8 nites and does offer clean, newly renovated and decent size rooms. location wise it's like I said close to universal so you can walk there although they do offer free scheduled shuttle service to there as well as sea world. Wet & Wild water park is literally across the street, shopping and restaurant are plenty on the "I-drive" (that's "International drive" for you newbies).
One thing though that did bother me that the clientele at this hotel seemed noisier than average, wither as they are in the corridors (1/2 gap under the door did not help) or while they are by the pool side (thin window glass did not offer insulation) speaking of windows, the windows where sealed shut... making getting some fresh air impossible and I just did not dig that.
Other things to know, free parking on the premises and free WiFi but unfortunately no free breakfast, that would have been great. Oh, and there is some laundry machines available if you need it.
All and all the hotel was good, staff friendly and attentive, complaints like a clogged drain that I had where attended to quickly. Also the rates are reasonably priced comparing with other Orlando vacation hotels standards. haven't said that now you could find cheaper hotels by 10-20 $ near by but for me this is a good hotel/deal basing it my experience to the many hotels I've stayed in, in Orlando through out the years.

Room Tip: ask for a high floor room not pool side as it tends to be noisy with kids. "Pendirosa" r...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tosents

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you had a good stay with us. We would love to host you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I always stay at this hotel in Orlando, but this was my first visit since the big remodel. I was very impressed! I always enjoy my stays here, and now it's even better. Very clean, free parking, I always feel safe here as a solo female traveller. It is central to everything,mwhy stay anywhere else?

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank trave1gal

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our renovations. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Upon arrival check in was quick and easy with polite staff. We arrived to our room and it was just as expected. It was clean, with the microwave, refrig, coffee maker, hair dryer and a flat screen t.v. The room was hot so we turned on the a.c. and set temp to 70 on auto. It ran about 5 minutes and cut off. Obviously it hadnt cooled the room down so we called front desk. Within 10 minutes a man arrived and worked on it and got it working properly. Beds were comfortable and slept well. The next morning went to make a pot of coffee and when I plugged in the coffee maker it blew the off/on switch off the coffee maker and fire shot out. Needless to say it didnt work after that, I called the front desk and with in 10 to 15 minutes a brand new coffee maker out of the box was delivered. This quick service to accomodate us was wonderful and even though a few things didnt work right they were promptly addressed and fixed. This is a good, clean, middle of the road motel that has a decent price and location. Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank FIREBALL66
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back some day soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed here in February 2012 and we thought the hotel was very good value for money. Staff were friendly, entire hotel was clean & tidy, pool area was nice with complimentary towels and the bedroom was very spacious with 2 queen beds, flatscreen tv, & large desk. Its definately down the cheaper end if International drive but there is an I ride trolly stop strait outside for access to the rest of the area and the hotel is very close to Wet n Wild & Universal. Would sefinately stay again if we were on a budget!

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms provide a good view of International Drive
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank shamushamuUk
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

We are glad to read that you would consider staying with us again. We certainly hope you do. It would be wonderful to welcome you back.