“Nice patio to sit and sip!”

La Cantina de San Angel
Ranked #74 of 296 Quick Bites in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Okay, we weren't here for a meal, we just had some time to blow off before dinner. My husband had a beer and we sat and contemplated ordering nachos and guac, but with a dinner reservation at Teppan Edo, we used our will power and didn't order. Everything looked great though. One disappointment, we saw many people walking around with full sized beers, but the one he ordered was about 12 oz, and cost $8.75, which was way overpriced.

1  Thank Louise M

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I always grab a meal here while I am in Epcot. I especially like getting a late snack or dinner and finding a spot nearby to watch the fireworks. Large portions for a quick service and one of the cheaper options. Majority of the meals are around 10 bucks. The nachos are great and can easily be shared amongst two people. They definitely do not skimp when it comes to adding on the toppings. You will find friendly staff all around Disney but I always have a great experience with the cast members here. They are always so kind. With the addition to alcohol to the meal plan this place makes an even greater spot to visit since you can get a nice frozen marg!

2  Thank thomasblaze9
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We have annual passes and visit Epcot quite often. We always try to have a meal at La Cantina - the food is so good and tastes fresh and bright. We have probably tried everything at least once but our favorite is the empanadas con queso. My little grand daughter loves the black beans.

1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 28 September 2018

My husband and I were there today around lunch time; we had been there years ago as tourists and loved the black beans and watched fireworks from by the water also. It was very hot today but we sat by the water and enjoyed a nice meal of Nachos and I had the Ensalada Mexicana (Mexican salad with a little bit of black beans). Think the two together were 28 bucks; this is normal for $14 and under menus at Disney. But, I added the black beans that come in a cup (again good portion) for 1.99 afterwards as I needed the lunch to be more filling with the salad and more protein. They were as good as I remember but I could not eat them all! I like the lime dressing that comes with the salad; decent portion size and my husband ( a football sized guy) thought the nachos were a nice size portion and Fred let me try them; delish! I may even order them next time. We had Sprite (about $3.65 for one as I ordered that later)...to drink and shared the large cup as I don't eat a lot of carbs unless they are good carbs; but we'd definitely go there again. The people were very nice and friendly; I spoke a tiny bit of Spanish to them as I know a little something, something. Smile. But yeah, I'd recommend them.

Cristina C, Public Relations Manager at La Cantina de San Angel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

We’re glad that you enjoyed your meal! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your kind words and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

First time we’ve eaten here in years - always was good in the past. It didn’t disappoint! Both Combo tacos and beef tacos hit the spot. Better than the food in San Angel Inn next door!

1  Thank Shaun R