“Disney Learning!”

Living with the Land
Ranked #64 of 394 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Om: My personal favorite “ride” at Epcot, it’s just a slow boat ride themed around how Disney uses its own fruits and vegetables for some of their restaurants, different ways of growing food…but it’s all there for us to see! Like, real fruits, real veggies, etc. We took the “Behind the Seeds” tour in 2017, which we would also recommend. Just a really neat and interesting ride providing lots of facts on growing food. Love it! Nom, did you enjoy the growing techniques??

Nom: Not really a ride for me but a place to cool down, shade yourself from the sun and actually LEARN something! You’d be surprised how self-sustaining Disney is. Plus you get an inside look to how they grown their food. Talk about modern marvels!! If you have time take the tour as well, I learned a few tricks!! Can’t wait to do it again with my handsome love!

1  Thank OmAndNom
"history lesson"
"walking tour"
"visiting epcot"

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We love first that Disney grows some of its own vegetables and fruit. We also love that Disney is into conservation. We love that this ride takes you on a behind the scene tour of how it grows its vegetation. We ride this every time we go to Disney World. I recommend everyone to go on this ride to see another side of Disney.

1  Thank Chris8329
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I like this one. It's a nice break from all the running around and you get to see things you normally wouldn't see. My daughter likes the boat ride.

1  Thank Voyager0021
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My 13 yr old son an I enjoyed this ride the most. See how Disney is transforming how fruits and vegetables are being grown. I really want to go back and do the behind the scenes tour.