Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
US$146
Priceline
US$143
Hotels.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$172
TraveluroUS$188
1,807 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies amway center self parking corner room upon check shuttle service lobby valet uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights. The staff here was very friendly, especially the valey parking staff, who would sprint to get your car! The location of this hotel made many good restaurants within in reach. I was upgraded to a corner room with a sofa bed and a lot more room, which was a lot more spacious than I had expected before arrival. Because of Covid, the hotel restaurant seems to not open until the evening on weekdays; however, the little market, which also served Starbucks coffee, on the first floor was convenient!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel Management, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Donny, we greatly enjoyed surpassing your expectations and elevating your stay with our beautifully spacious accommodations here at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown! Thank you for the remarkable review! I definitely will share all of your kind comments with our incredible team, and I know they will be eager to have you back so don't want too long!

Reviewed 15 January 2022

We loved everything about this place we will come again. The pool was heated the service was great and the food was amazing! I’ll recommend this place to anyone! Beds were nice and the rooms were comfortable

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Troy, we greatly appreciate your praise and recommendations! How lovely to read we left a lasting impression with our impeccable service and top-notch leisure amenities! It would be a pleasure to offer another comfortable getaway here at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown. See you soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2022

The price paid of about $160 per night for 6 nights is reasonable for the location and quality of this hotel, which is average. I would not have paid more than that, however. There was some wear and tear of the room that could have been improved, such as peeling paint and mildew stains by the windows and scuffing of furniture, but it didn't interfere with the comfort of the room, which was generously sized. The bathroom was clean and of reasonable size and decor. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Within short walking distance is a short jogging path around the lake and some shopping areas that are mildly interesting to walk around.

Room tip: Had to switch rooms from the highway (constantly irritating) to the train side (only intermittent loudness), which IMO was more tolerable
Date of stay: December 2021
Hotel Management, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

While we're delighted you appreciated our terrific value and warm hospitality, we must sincerely apologize that a few areas of your guest room fell short of our usual high standards for maintenance and housekeeping. We appreciate your feedback on these important details, as it's helpful to see where more attention is needed to help ensure a fully satisfying stay. We hope you will choose to revisit soon, as we're confident we can show you a more memorable experience from beginning to end!

Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

do not come here! they are miserable with parking.. they have this new policy no self park.. we paid the $26 a day though however they insisted the young minimum wage guy must drive my car . notwithstanding the 5 story parking garage virtually empty. it made me very uncomfortable... First they gave us a room with the windows at waist level 5 feet distance 4th fl pool deck seating area!.. total lack of privacy ... I can't understand now the designers even did that .. then they switched our room but there's a gym smell in here... so we turned down the AC to 60° cuz I didn't want to bother them to change my room again.. overall poor experience here. staff is very inexperienced and unprofessional. because of our Hilton honors status we should have been offered a room on the top floors .. but I think it was a new person they didn't realize and we didn't want to say anything. I did notice however the rooms are pretty small compared to other places so you're going to get a small room here.. update: 3rd day of my stay - asked them if they can let me have use of a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the carpet... they said they need 24hrs notice and they wouldn't let me do it or have them do it.. that's what I get for staying here for 3 nights! do not expect to get any replacement coffee, towels or any standard necessities.. everything you have to ask for by calling phone or going to front desk. very uncomfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

Samuel, thank you for updating us further on your stay. For your comfort, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible. Guests are invited to tailor their housekeeping services to their comfort level. To schedule, simply call the front desk. Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging, and placed at the guest room door. The same process applies to requests such as a vacuum. Hopefully, this detailed information helps to ensure a more seamless experience when you revisit a Hilton property. We never want to cause our guests any inconvenience and we are sorry this marred your trip. Also, regarding our switch to valet parking, We are aware some guests may not be comfortable with valet services due to covid, we are allowing them to park themselves, but guests will still be charged the same rates. We look forward to improving your perception in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

+ nice view
+ friendly reception
+ competitive cost at time of booking
- unclean: mould and hair in shower, stain on bathroom wall and duvet, dust at edges of carpet

I did not raise these issues/ ask to be moved as only stayed one night. Big cleaning difference vs. another chain hotel I stayed in the prior evening.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Kelly, we greatly appreciate you sharing your candid feedback. I assure you these areas will be resolved promptly. Please understand this is not typical and we apologize for the oversights you ensured. We would love the opportunity to improve your overall perception.