1,547 results
All reviews double tree train noise front desk warm cookies amway center self parking corner room business trip breakfast buffet close to downtown great room per day upon check shuttle service lobby valet starbucks
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 weeks and to be honest the staff are amazing, NuNu is very helpfull, than they also have shuttle service within 3 miles radius and used this service daily, the drivers (Carlos and Gregory) are amazing, also JEFF the supervisor.
GREAT STAFF
This is the beat Hilton i have ever been to

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Wow, we’re honored to be your favorite Hilton property. Thank you for the stellar review! It was pleasure to assist you in making the most of your extended stay. We understand that being on the road for a long period of time can be challenging, so we go above and beyond to make you feel at home when you’re with us. We look forward to your next visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

The staff is not friendly at all except for the front desk. I prepaid for a room with a whirlpool and when I got there I was told they were down for maintenance. Speaking to other staff members they state they never had one, one staff member said it's only one. This is the worst diamond member experience ever.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

We truly apologize for the confusion regarding your reservation. We understand your frustration at not receiving the guest room you had anticipated and regret any inconvenience this caused you. We hope there were some highlights to your visit and we encourage you to give us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I would recommend not staying at this hotel. There is a train that goes by at 1 a.m. every night and the hotel staff never informed me of that. I did find some earbuds on the nightstand but I do think that the staff should have proactively said that a train runs every day at the same time. As a Hilton Honors member I was deeply disappointed that I had to go search and beg for water and then when I called down to the restaurant they would not bring me any free of charge they said they would charge me $4 for a bottle of water and as a Hilton Honors member I thought you got complimentary water everyday and I did not receive

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Annette. As a Hilton Honors member, your satisfaction is incredibly important to us; we’ve heard your concerns. We’re sorry to learn your visit didn’t go as smoothly as you would have liked. Every guest should expect a restful night and we truly apologize if that wasn’t your experience. Upon request, we’re happy to provide earplugs or even relocate you to a quieter part of the property when capacity permits. We hope you will give us another chance to provide the warm hospitality and impeccable service you deserve. We’re confident we can renew your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Everything about our stay was wonderful. We weren't sure how to use the elevator but one of the staff members was with us and showed us what to do. My favorite part was the free cookie upon arrival and at check out. We plan on staying here again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for your five star review. It was our pleasure to assist you during your visit. Guests are like family to us and fresh, warm cookies are just one small way we hope to make you feel welcome. We look forward to your next visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

For the price, this is a really nice, simply appointed place. You probably want to sleep on the side facing the highway, if you are awoken by the noise of blaring train noise. The breakfast is exceptional, with a wonderful variety of choices, including fresh fruits like blueberries and strawberries and raspberries, and even Odwalla juices (the service is spotty, but the breakfast itself is great). A ;person named Ruthie at the front desk is just amazing. It would be nice if all the other employees were trained to meet her level of friendliness and professionalism.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

We appreciate the wonderful feedback. Thank you for your review. We agree; Ruthie is pretty special. She’s always happy to assist our guests in making the most of their stay. We’ll share your kind words with her. Our breakfast service offering name-brand products, house-baked pastries, and made-to-order eggs is always a favorite with our guests. We’re glad you enjoyed it and we hope to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown for another great stay!