The hotel is highly convenient. Located between Terminals A and B and it is close to restaurants (surprisingly good for an airport). Fast food and sit down. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious and nicely decorated. The rooftop pool is fantastic and room service will deliver. Every room has either an interior or exterior balcony.
If you are on a Disney cruise this hotel is perfect if you want to arrive a day before or leave a day after. Disney has staff in the lobby the morning of the cruise to answer questions. Hyatt takes care of your luggage. You just tag them and leave them. Next time you see them is in your stateroom.
We stayed both before and after the cruise. Perfect for kids with the pool and the lobby to run around in.
Will definitely stay here again the next time we take a Disney cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Florida