5,114 results
All reviews football field food court the bus sports theme disney world preferred room magic bands rooms are small all star music gift shop extra magic hours online check pop century budget hotel disney transportation magical express dining plan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed in Moderate and Deluxe resorts at Disney in the past but everything was booked so we went with All Star Sports Resort. Room was fine and no different than staying at a Moderate Resort and of course the price is significantly lower. The big difference is the lack of theming compared to the more expensive resorts. It certainly misses some of the magic. However, it still remains a good option as the best reason to stay at a Disney resort is to make use of the Disney bus transportation and the ability to use the Extra Magic Hours with early and late admission to the parks on certain days.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm happy to hear that overall, your stay at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort was a home run! I love that you were able to enjoy some of the great benefits of staying at a Disney Resort, from complimentary bus transportation to Extra Magic House and more.

On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear you weren't excited about the theming and atmosphere. One thing that I think is so fantastic about all of our Resorts is the variety of options available; each Resort has something different and special to offer. While the room may not have had as many touches of Disney as you'd have liked, I hope you were still able to enjoy the fun sports themes that are all around this Resort! If you're looking to spot with a few more Disney details on your next stay, I'd suggest giving Disney's Art of Animation Resort a try. Here, you can immerse yourself in the world of Cars, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Finding Nemo.

Whenever you're ready to experience the magic of Walt Disney World again, we'll be here to welcome you back!

Rachel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with our 5 year old for 10nights and it was amazing. We weren’t in the hotel a lot as we were in the parks most of the day but when we were there it was great. We stayed in the Basketball area of the resort which looked so cool. It was a quiet area which was great, we didn’t hear anybody coming home late at night! The room was small and we knew it was going be but it was fine for us. 2 double beds, tv, table, chairs, draw space. The bathroom was fine good shower, my husband had to bend down as you couldn’t adjust it. When we checked in they asked us if we wanted to have house keeping or take $90 (this must change depending on how many nights you stay) and we kept housekeeping. They came everyday, new towels, made beds. There are 2 pools, we preferred the smaller one in the baseball area. They were warm and had some balls and floats to play to play with. We didn’t eat at the restaurant on site but it looked like there was plenty of choice. One good thing was the refillable drink cups you could buy and refill how many times you like, defo worth getting.
Disney are so organised it’s amazing. The buses to the park are so easy to follow get. There is a queue for every Disney park outside the hotel and the buses are around every 20mins. It works exactly the same at the Disney parks but you wait in your hotel queue. We also got the magical express from the airport, just follow the signs once you had got your luggage.
We also visited the universal parks and we used Uber to get there and it was brilliant, defo recommend and really reasonably priced. We ordered for a certain time and they were always on time.
The magic bands you get are brilliant. They unlock your door, get you in parks, fast passes and you can use to pay for things instead of carrying cash or card. I did lose my magic band in one park but reception gave me a new one.
We would definitely recommend this hotel. Disney is just magical and we loved every minute.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katslif
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It sure sounds like your trip was a "slam dunk!" After 10 nights with us, I'm sure you were able to make so many fantastic new memories with your family. It's great to hear that you had so many positive experiences during your visit to Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, too. There are tons of benefits to staying at one of our Resorts, and I'm happy to see that you were able to take advantage of so many of them - like our complimentary Transportation system, Magic Bands, and refillable mugs. I know you said you didn't get the opportunity to enjoy dining at End Zone Food Court, but I love visiting this spot for a quick and easy meal while also getting to enjoy Disney cartoons and sporting events on TV.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Whether you come back and stay at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort again, or try out one of our other many magical Resorts, we're so excited to see you again soon!

Rachel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family (party of 3) enjoyed our stay at the resort for 14 nights from 28 September - 12 October. The bus service to the theme parks were fantastic and ever so convenient. The bedrooms are a little on the small side but the beds are sooooo comfortable and everyone had a sound nights sleep. We had some issues with the hair dryer and called housekeeping who quickly came and replaced the hair dryer. Fantastic service! My only small complaint is that the food can be repetitive, lacking healthy options and not many vegetarian options. Overall, we had a brilliant stay. Definitely would recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Overall, it sounds like your time at Disney’s All-Star Sports was a real homerun! After a fun-filled Disney day, there’s nothing like falling into a comfortable bed for a good night’s sleep and I’m glad you experienced that during your stay. Every MVP needs to be well rested! Every MVP also needs working equipment, so I’m happy to hear our Cast Members were able to assist with your hairdryer concerns!

I’m sorry to hear End Zone Food Court wasn’t quite a touchdown during your stay. If you’re looking for another Value Resort with additional food options for your next stay, I hope you check out Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. Landscape of Flavors has some wonderful and truly unique options.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and no matter where you stay, we look forward to welcoming your family back for another magical visit soon!

Darby

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice facilities and well taking care of, the surf part of the hotel seems to be the best.. It needs more variations on the menu, but overall it is a great place to come back from the parks and have a nice night before going to sleep.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank RICARIZA

If you’re looking for a fun and exciting place to explore after an adventure in our Theme Parks, this is the place for you! Whether you’re up for a splash around one of our pools or taking it easy with a Movie Under the Stars, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort is sure to be a slam dunk with the whole family. For a similar Resort experience with even more dining options, I recommend checking out Disney’s Pop Century Resort. Their food court satisfies appetites of all sizes with seven different food stations! Thank you for visiting!

Adam

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure to stay at the All-Star Sports for 11 days and it was quite possibly the best first Disney Experience! Being a first-time Disney visitor, after my stay, be sure it will not be my last!

The cast members were fantastic and very friendly, the food was decent, great sized portions, the room was more than great for just two people and the transportation service is beyond amazing!

We are already planning our next visit with the kids, and we are certain that the any of the value resorts will fulfil all of our needs!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amarieza
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Your first Disney vacation was eleven days?! How wonderful! I'm ecstatic to see your very first trip was a home run, and you found the Resort accommodations to be a huge hit. If you decide to stay at one of the three All-Star Resorts again in the future, I'd definitely recommend venturing off to the other Resorts to try their dining options as well. Did you know they all have varying items on their menus?

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your review of Disney's All-Star Sports Resort. It's awesome to know you're already planning your next family vacation with us. But until then, we'll eagerly be awaiting your Return!

Nathan