Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$156
PricelineUS$156
BestWestern.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$156
Hotels.comUS$156
Agoda.comUS$156
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

Room are fine but double check your booking. The front desk claimed they didn’t have our booking but pitched that they had one room left. Desperate, I needed a room and was charged more than my original reservation. Later on, I called booking.com and told me that yes my reservation still stands. It was a festival weekend so I can see why this property was looking to make more money. I had this reservation since April. On top of that, they have been dodging phone calls from booking.com to try and solve this matter. Very unprofessional.

Room tip: Double check that they have your booking. Because the reservation mean nothing to this location
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
maurice kuo, General Manager at Best Western Orlando West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2021

I am sorry that I tried to locate your reservation but still can not be located , please let us know your booking number , we will adjust accordingly.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

It would've been nice if we could've enjoyed the beautiful pool. In fact, the entire time we stayed there I never saw anyone near the pool, which is a shame because it's actually the nicest part of the property and the entire reason I chose this particular hotel. Unfortunately we were to afraid to spend time on property with our children once we arrived and realized that this was a seedy motel. My husband went down to grab a bag that we had forgotten and not only was there a man sitting on the hood of our car, but he also offered to sell my husband a full menu of drugs including weed, cocaine, crack, or anything else he might need. -soft, hard, green, or whatever you want were the actual terms the salesman used as he relaxed on the hood of my car. When my husband politely refused and proceeded to retrieve the bag from our trunk, the man realized it was our vehicle he was using as an office so he was nice enough to offer a free sample. The next night when we returned for the night, there was, again, a back lot full of people drinking and buying/selling/doing drugs and also 2 "working girls." It was nuts. A total open air market. This property is surrounded by gates and all but one are closed and locked after dark so it's obvious that they have knowledge of what's going on there, yet they still have no night security. So if you're on an adult trip and looking to party, then this place is for you, but if you're traveling with children avoid it like the plague!

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brian Mueller, General Manager at Best Western Orlando West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Booked a reservation a month in advance, even called to confirm reservation the day before for NONSMOKING double, when checking in, only room available was smoking double. Floor was full of dust, hair blower did not work.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
maurice kuo, General Manager at Best Western Orlando West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

There is no record in our system, searched from 3/1/21 up to 6/13/21

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Very convenient location. The receptionist and housekeeping lady were extremely friendly and nice. Great experience in Orlando.

I can imagine my next stay in Orlando will be Best Western Orlando West!

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 3 January 2021

Check in /out was great alomg with man who did it but didn't get connecting rooms as requested, nor the balcony as paid for. Not the greatest area, definitely smelled like weed inside and out. Shower was dirty with hair on wall. Never came in and cleaned our 2 rooms, or gave us new towels. Pool area great/relaxing but SUPER cold water and a vacuum was in deep end the entire time.

Date of stay: January 2021