“Good food”

Melao Bakery
Ranked #26 of 177 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a restaurant / bakery. Authentic Puerto Rican menu. Good food, excellent Mofongo.

This place is not about service or a full service restaurant. You order your food and then pick it up once it's ready. But nonetheless, good stuff!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Friendly service, and best coffee in town. you have to try their desserts and the "pan de agua" bread, just great.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great place to eat if you are in the area. A lot of food options filled with great flavor! One stop place....breakfast, lunch, dinner & dessert. Had to take a few of my favorite dishes to go...I didn't want to miss anything I really like and was missing. Pastelon (plantain, meat & cheese pie) & chicharrones de pollo (chicken cracklings) got my thumbs up!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Once we stepped food in the restaurant you get hit with the smell in the face and also the line. We waited in line for about 15 minutes to order and once you order they give you a pager to let you know when the food is ready. ( Let me remind you, the restaurant was extremely busy.) Our food took about 50 minutes to come out. It was a very long wait but it was delicious. There are 3 lines. 1. for bakery, 2. For menu items and 3. For food already prepared. We went on a Saturday for diner at 6pm with my family of five and left at 7:45 pm. Overall the food was great.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Today 09/01 I called in to this location to place my order which consist of an oatmeal and a orange juice as I normally do since I work right around the corner from this place, when I got there I am standing waiting to be assisted and the person that walked in way after me gets taken care of, Im still standing there to see how long this is going to happen, then another person walks in and she places her order, while Im still standing there I get a phone call from this people that they are out of oatmeal Um Excuse me? so you take my order and then 15 min later you want to call me back and say you are out????? I am standing here in your line in which I have been overlooked and now you don't have my order. This is just terrible just because I don't speak Spanish you went and took care of the people that actually did speak Spanish. It was just horrible service