“Perfect stay for disney”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Goofyspad

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MillerFam...
Jefferson, Maine
“Perfect stay for disney”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

The house was amazing and very cozy. The travel to Disney was 20min with traffic. It was great to come home for dinner and feed the kids so they could rest a little and then return to the parks for the night shows. Universal was also a quick drive and everything one would need is near by! We also went to cocoa beach while we were there, and although we had packed towels and beach toys, they do have some there for everyone! The beds were really comfortable and the house was extremely clean. The kids...along with my husband and I, enjoys the pool to cool off after a long day out in the Florida sun! Directions to the house were very clear along with step-by-step requests that the owners asked (I.e. Trash, locking of doors etc). Also the game room was super fun for the kids. I would go back in a heart beat!!!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words, i'm delighted you and your family had a wonderful time and you are welcome back anytime! Best Wishes James
Jewell300...
Atlanta, Georgia
“This house is dirty, hot and broken down.”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I called the management company several times from Tuesday, (when I checked in) until Saturday, (the day I left). My calls were never returned until Saturday, (after I left). When I arrived to the home I was greeted with overflowing trash cans, broken door, blinds on the floor, trash on the floor on the side of the sofa, bugs in the tub and toilets, soap scum in the shower in the master bedroom, iron burn marks on the carpet in the master bedroom and the rugs and carpet were filled with trash, and grime from not being vacuumed, dust that had built up so much until it triggered my husband's asthma and a smoke detector with a low battery that went off every 5 minutes for 2 days of my stay (I have a 7 month old our nights were miserable). I had to spend part of my vacation cleaning the home. The temperature ranged from 80-85 degrees and we could not set the air below 74. The house was hot and muggy. Young men from the neighborhood ran through the backyard and urinated in broad view. I would NOT stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the pool.
Liked least: The house was dirty, hot, and noisy
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review. Due to this booking being very last minute we weren't aware that our management agent missed the clean prior to your stay which would have alleviated all of your issues above. We have taken the decision to change our management agency in light of your review and hope going forward we won't experience any issues. We haven't had a complaint in the 4 years we have owned the villa and were obviously disappointed to hear about this.
Many Thanks
James
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing