“Great service”

The Venetian Room
Ranked #1,641 of 4,213 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food and service was fantastic. We stayed for hours with a large group and the staff was accommodating and never rushed us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had a good experience at this restaurant, the staff were all helpful and friendly. The entire time at the restaurant was 2.5 hours for a table of two. Mainly due to slow service but I think that is because they cook everything fresh and they want guest to enjoy dinner and not feel rushed out. I had the lobster bisque soup and it was the best soup that I have ever had cooked to perfection!! The chicken breast I ordered was full of flavor and large, I couldn't eat the whole breast. They serve a variety of bread with a variety of butter and it was all great. I had potatoes as a side I would not recommend they were dry and tasted as if they were sitting out for awhile. My husband ordered the chef special which was beef, shrimp and scallops and he loved it all and he liked the potatoes so everyone is different. We paid $150 for two which included one dessert and no drinks only water. It was worth it I just wish I enjoyed my side of potatoes for the cost. Overall I will recommend, but I will rather go back to the Capital Grille which has not disappointment me and their level of service is on the same caliber.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Again, another great restaurant in the Caribe Royal. The menu was nice and the food we all chose was delicious. My chicken Marsala the best.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to a nice dinner for.my last.night's stay here. It didn't work out that way. First the wines by the glass and by bottle are sub par. One of the wines are served at my local burger spot for half the price. I ordered the salmon medium rare and it is dried out. There are groups of people here for a conference so it is loud which I understand. I have not seen my waiter in 40 minutes although he has passed by three times. The asparagus was well prepared. Very disappointing

1  Thank pammyswartz
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is truly a five star restaurant with five star service. Jerry goes above and beyond to make your experience exceptional! All the wait staff and the chefs are off the charts! I truly cannot compliment this restaurant enough for the quality of food and service they deliver. If you truly want a five-star dining experience you must try this outstanding restaurant.

Thank Saint Petersbur... S