“Poor customer service ”

Quickly Boba & Snow
Ranked #97 of 175 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this restaurant based on my experience with the poor customer service and I will not return.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Good. They just miss the mark with a few aspects of my poke bowl. Came here for the poke. Not a fan of boba and such. Staff was nice. You pay before you build it and the types of poke are not displayed (i.e. Raw tuna and salmon). Would be nice to see the quality first. I do like the subway/ chipotle approach where you build your meal and then pay at the end. No biggie. I ordered a 2 poke, build your own bowl with added avocado and I guess spicy krab (knew the avocado was extra, they didn't mention the krab was. Didn't realize until I looked at the menu online after I ate it. Ah well). Came out to about $13. I got rice and lettuce. Mostly rice, hardly any lettuce. Only white rice option? 2 poke options, and a decent amount of toppings to choose from. The sauces were good, but the girl only tossed the tuna and toppings in the many sauces I requested. I trusted in her method, but next time I'll ask her to toss everything together. The white rice underneath lacked flavor. The mixture of goodies on top did not have enough T yummy juices to spice it up! The bowl she used to toss the poke in had lots of sauce left. I like it saucy! I didn't eat half the rice because after the goodies were consumed, it was quite irrelevant. Still good otherwise. I wish they lets the avocados mature a bit and cut them up. They literally scoop out 1/4 of an in ripe avocado for the poke bowl. Great place for UCF rosen students to go to, but I'd rather make the short drive to lemon shark in dr Phillips. You get more food and way more choices And less money! I get the 2 poke with black rice for $11. Comes with more choices and food. Like 6 bases (rice, lettuce, or wontons), about 6-8 pokes, and a plethora of toppings. Quickly is good. And it works, but it just doesn't compare.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We've had many Bánh mì subs and honestly they were so good my partner went back for another one right after he finished his first! The staff were friendly and the service quick also was very easy on the budget! definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Was very excited to try out this place because we hit multiple boba places on our road trips to try and review. First off this wasn't the location which had the Yelp check-in deal. It's the other one on the same street. However it just keeps getting worse. It's a cute lil place, drinks look pretty and colorful but they had nothing that day. We wanted to try a certain tea, they didn't have it. Wanted shaved ice, didn't have it. Didn't have the mochi waffle either. They actually didn't have any of the drinks or food we wanted to try. Very disappointed. We didn't want to go elsewhere because we were all the way here anyways.
We did end up getting honeydew milk slushies, lychee slushie, and a Jasmine tea for the kids because they were in there and wanted something. The drinks were just ok. No biggie at all. A good boba drink should not have frozen boba and this one has frozen hard boba tapioca in the mix. No bueno. Plus there were chunks of ice in the slushie. No no.
Price-wise it wasn't that reasonable at all.aybe so if they were stellar drinks.
Definitely a letdown here. There are so many better boba places to hit. Wonder if all Quickly locations are like that s or just this one?

1  Thank livelovex7
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have to say, this is our go to place. We already love this place when they first started with just milk teas and french macarons. Now they have more variety of milk teas, snow desserts and now they have leveled up by adding poke to their menu. I know drive all the way here just for the poke. My kids of course will never get tired of the milk teas. I love the avocado smoothie. I have introduce this place to my other friends and they all got hooked