“Asian fusion”

Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle + Pho
Reserve with OpenTable
Best Shabu Shabu World Noodle + Pho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #868 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We were craving for something Asian and found this place near our hotel. I liked their seafood shabu shabu. The kids liked that they could cook with us although they didn't really rate the soup that highly. My son like his yang chow fried rice, but my niece found more vegetables and sauce than chicken in her sweet and sour chicken. Overall it was a good experience. Our waitress was very attentive and service was fast, which was appreciated as we came from Disneyworld and were very hungry.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Loved the simmering hot pot of spicy Tum Yum broth and the array of vegetables. This time we selected a combination platter to cook--it had rib eye slices, shrimp and sea scallops. It came with salmon but they let us substitute scallops for it. The multiple condiments and dipping sauces were very tasty, and I like how you can mix things to create your own. Once again, we told them we'll be back on our next trip.
I wouldn't advise the hot pot for small children or inattentive folks.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

My friends and I had a pho which was very average. The sweet and sour noodle were mega sweet. The world noodles were tasteless even with hot sauce. Very average but nice setting outside.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Great noodle selection! We had a party of 11, around 4:30pm. We were seated right away. The waitress gave excellent service, very soft spoken nice lady. We ordered world pho, broth was excellent. We also ordered basil fried rice, boat noodles, garlic chicken, laab, ramen, and khao soy noodles. The only thing that wasn't stellar was the ramen and khao soy noodles. The only reason why was because we sampled everything so the flavored overpowered the ramen and personal preference over the khao soy noodles. That's to no fault of the restaurant whatsoever. They had an excellent variety of chili sauces/condiments! I'd recommend!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Let me start by saying I am Vietnamese and have eaten Vietnamese food all over the world so I know good Vietnamese food. This is not good. The Pho was bland, poorly seasoned and too greasy.

Date of visit: April 2015