Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$81
US$168
US$128
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$155
US$146
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$221
US$191
Hotels.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$118
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$98
US$92
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$62
Agoda.com
US$406
US$370
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
  • Restaurant
3,065 results
All reviewsinternational drivelife guardswaterpark areawater slidesuniversal studiosspring breakfamily vacationpool sidefree shuttlesea worlddisney worldlifeguardsarcadeparkstradewindskeysflorida
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just returned from a short stay,1st time at this Hotel,Clean & Tidy,All though I have young children the free water park looks great.Mum & Dad can eat & Drink whilst they are playing.Only complaint one Member of staff on Reception (Male) can not remember name,Not very Helpful.When I go back to I Drive I will stay there Again.
Dave A

Room Tip: Higher floor 5th no noise
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sameoldamo
CoCoKeyOrl, Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hello Sameoldamo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

I am thrilled that you and your family had a great stay with us. I am delighted that the children had a lot of fun in the water park and I hope you created long lasting memories.

I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

3 large adults trying to fit into 2 double beds even called ahead and was assured they had queen rooms available. Once we arrive we were told they were not available due to construction. And could add a rollaway for $15 per night didn't have much choice. Even had to carry the bed up the stairs to our room.. The wifi didn't work we couldn't even find the network to connect .our tv would turn itself off after about 30 seconds.
I was also woken at 3 -am by a man screaming outside in his boxers
There wasn't much of anything to say that was ok about my stay. There were plenty of pillows. And the maid did a decent job each day. Other than that.... nothing, I won't Wast my money there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Jason

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I apologize for the challenges you that you encountered and I would like to apologize for you experiencing anything other than a fantastic stay.

I would like to discuss this in more detail so we can take immediate action to correct the areas you mentioned, and change your opinion of us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can restore your confidence in us. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Andrew
Front Office Manager
Andy.Holt@cocokeyorlando.com

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I, recently stayed at the coco key for 11 nights, The staff were, so friendly and helpful. I can't remember everyone's names, but Maggie on reception and Al Brigdon, our vacation planner. Were absolutely brilliant, helping us with any questions and assistance we required. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, with modern décor and facilities. The water park and pool area are great, and the pool side bar adds even more reason to relax and unwind. The hot tub is simply not to be missed. The convenient location on I Drive, gives you simple access, to the countless bars, restaurants and public transport. The I ride trolley stop, is right outside the hotel, and is perfect for exploring the countless things to do in this amazing place. A big thankyou from us both to everyone at the coco key, for making our stay a very comfortable and relaxing one. We would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graham B

Hello Graham,

I am delighted that you and your family had a great time with us. I hope you were able to fully enjoy the water park and that you created long lasting memories.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back next time you are visiting Orlando.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in July. We stayed because of the waterpark, as a guest you can use the waterpark for the duration of your stay for free. The water park is great, even when is was very busy it wasn't too long a wait for the slides. The lifeguards were excellent and I felt like they were always paying attention to people around them.
As for the hotel, it was so disappointing. We wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful so wasn't expecting much for our money. The facilities in the room were basic as we expected, the cleanliness was non existent and really let down the hotel.
The room was clean enough when we arrived but the only thing the housekeepers did for the duration of our stay was make the beds. The shower/sink wasn't cleaned, the floors weren't hovered and we had to empty the bins ourselves on quite a few occasions.
We have a four year old who only likes to have baths, the bath became so grubby after a week of not being cleaned so I went to fetch the manager to show her. I explained that I was going to be leaving a bad review but felt like they should be shown why I would be leaving the bad review and give them the chance to put it right. The manager (cant remember her name) appeared genuine in telling us that she didn't think the cleanliness was good enough and as she has children herself she would feel the same about not wanting to put her child in the bath when it wasn't being cleaned. She said she would get the housekeepers to make sure it was all done the following day and come back herself to check that it was all ok. The housekeepers only made the beds again the next day, it took a further 2 days for them to clean the sink. We never had a follow up from the manager either. I resorted to cleaning the bath myself after that with the flannels and shower gel supplied to the room. The floors were not hovered for the rest of our stay.
The pool was very dirty some days, I had to ask the reception staff to get someone to use a net to clean it as when we were in there we could see big clumps of hair and other bits of rubbish floating around. In every hotel I've stayed in with a pool I have always seen someone cleaning the pool in a morning before the pool is open to the public, I'm not sure why the same wasn't done at this hotel. The spa pool was lovely for a few days. We went in on one occasion and I felt like there was far too much chemical in, we got straight back out and I could literally feel the chemical layered on us. I reported it to reception and someone came to check and then closed the spa for the rest of the day. As this was only an hour after it opened the chemical level couldn't have been checked before opening. Very disappointing hotel and wouldn't stay here again. Its true what they say...you get what you pay for and we will definitely not being booking cheap and cheerful again.

Room Tip: No good rooms. Stay elsewhere and just visit the waterpark
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kirstyslow

Hello Kirstyslow

Warmest Regards,

Andrew
Front Office Manager
Andy.Holt@cocokeyorlando.com

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great place!!!! My wife and I love staying here. We won’t stay anywhere else on International drive or Orlando for that matter. The manager Andy Holt always goes above and beyond to make sure our stay is better than the last (which is a pretty impossible task seeing as we have always had a wonderful experience). If your looking for a fun hotel with lots of amenities and a staff that cares about you stay here!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe F
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Hello Joe F

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

I am thrilled to hear that you and your family had a great time with us. I hope you were able to create long lasting memories.

I will make sure to fill out a comment form in your behalf so that Andy can be recognized during our next team meeting.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.