US$168
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
US$125
US$110
US$89
US$80
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$177
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$89
US$81
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$170
US$151
Orbitz.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

3,056 results
All reviewsinternational drivelife guardswaterpark areawater slidesuniversal studiosspring breakfamily vacationpool sidefree shuttlesea worlddisney worldlifeguardsarcadeparkstradewindskeysflorida
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great place!!!! My wife and I love staying here. We won’t stay anywhere else on International drive or Orlando for that matter. The manager Andy Holt always goes above and beyond to make sure our stay is better than the last (which is a pretty impossible task seeing as we have always had a wonderful experience). If your looking for a fun hotel with lots of amenities and a staff that cares about you stay here!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe F
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Hello Joe F

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

I am thrilled to hear that you and your family had a great time with us. I hope you were able to create long lasting memories.

I will make sure to fill out a comment form in your behalf so that Andy can be recognized during our next team meeting.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great family fun our kids loves this place we can't get enough ! Thanks to Andy one of the management team that was so helpful with all our arrangements! We have celebrated our daughters birthday few years in q row because it's perfect for the entire family !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jackelinemmc
CoCoKeyOrl, Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hello Jackelinemmc,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

I am delighted that you and your family have always a lot of fun with us. I am delighted to hear that you are creating long lasting memories every year at CoCo Key.

I will make sure to fill our a comment form for Andy so that it can be recognized during our next team meeting.

I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I went there to celebrate my daughter's 2nd birthday with friends and family. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff was just beyond amazing. Their customer service is excellent. The pool and game room are an endless source of fun for the whole family. They habe on-site food & beverages so we never even had to leave the hotel. Plus, there are restaurants within walking distance. We enjoyed our stay so much that we're already planning our next trip. We didn't even need to go to any of the major parks because the kids were so busy having fun there, that they forgot about that. They just didn't wanna stop sliding down into the pool. Hands down, one of the best family friendly hotels in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
15  Thank PatsyPat

Hello PatsyPat,

I am thrilled that you and your family had an amazing time with us to celebrate your daughter's 2nd birthday. I am delighted that you were able to fully enjoy the water park and the arcade. I hope you created long lasting memories.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Took my Son here for our annual family vacay. The hotel is in a great location. Took us about 20 min to get to Magic kingdom and Aquatica. There's so much to do in Orlando. You can just walk right outside the hotel and there's things to do on the boulevard the hotel is on. From attractions to kids activities. It's all over the place. The Water park, pool and hot tub area was great. The hotel rooms, not so much. The "hotel" looks like a motel. The room didn't feel the cleanest and the food was horrible. My son had a great time. That's all that matters, but I won't be staying at the hotel again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna C

Hello Joanna C

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

I am thrilled that you and your family had a great time at the water park. I hope your son had a lot of fun in the slides and you were able to create long lasting memories.

I have noted your concerns regarding the rooms and I will make sure to share everything with the concerned departments.

I look forward to welcoming you back again next time you are visiting Orlando.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The photographs in the brochures do not represent this filthy hotel. It needs a good clean from top to bottom. It's more like a motel from an old Starsky and Hutch episode. The staff were lovely however (most of them) You couldn't wish to meet nicer people - especially the hotel manager - however, I wasn't happy with the room but knowing we wouldn't be spending much time in it (visiting the parks etc) I kept my thoughts to myself as didn't want to upset wifey or the kids. But,......... for the record, you couldn't see out of the filthy window, the bathroom door had finger and foot prints on it, the wall had greasy black head marks by the beds and despite the maid coming everyday the room just didn't make the grade, it was years of dirt and needed painting!

It came to ahead when we found cockroaches -we returned to the room one evening and found them running around the tray on top of the microwave/fridge (I videoed the evidence). After calming the kids down we went to sleep, well they did, I was awake all night itching! I reported it to Virgin holidays by email and met the hotel manager the following morning. My email didn't send straight away as the wifi is faulty! We were given food vouchers as a courtesy whilst our room was cleaned. That's when I noticed the food hall was disgustingly dirty as well and we left immediately and ate breakfast in Wendy's up the road. When we returned to the room which still wasn't cleared of the reaches but something had gone on as our table lamp (which was previously broken) had been removed from the room.

I'll cut to the chase;
Chewing gum was trodden into the paving around the pool area and it looked like it had never been swept, the paths leading to the pool, rooms etc. Were filthy dirty with black hair that looked like it had been removed from hairbrushes and left blowing in the wind, just filth everywhere. Of course I started looking for issues once I'd found cockroaches, I was paranoid. I took many photographs to show Virgin holidays and I later found out they hadn't visited/inspected the hotel in years. By the way, the hotel had no method/telephone numbers for contacting Virgin! We were quite literally dumped by Virgin in a dirty 1970's knocking shop! I could list many other issues which deserve mentioning but I'm sure you can appreciate this isn't a place you would want to stay.

We did only book this holiday 3 weeks before travelling as a last minute decision, I trusted Virgin holidays to look after us and find what we paid a lot of money for, I should have checked the revues I guess but I really thought more of Virgin holidays to be honest. They failed us.

If you can afford not to stay here my advice is DON'T.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank pyfag

Hello Pyfag,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I apologize for the challenges you that you encountered and I would like to apologize for you experiencing anything other than a fantastic stay.

I would like to discuss this in more detail so we can take immediate action to correct the areas you mentioned, and change your opinion of us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can restore your confidence in us. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Warmest Regards,